Thread: Alpha Waves the convention?

Default Alpha Waves the convention?

An idea that originally started out as me heading north to hang out with a few people has mutated...anyone interested?

Here's the tentitive idea as of now:

Meet up in Toronto on the second to last or last weekend of April 2005.

Shack up at the really nice (and really cool looking) Chelsea Delta Hotel, just off Toronto's famous (infamous?) Yonge street. Their rates look very reasonable and they're fairly close to the highlights of Toronto.

Hang out for a couple of days with fellow forum members and just get to meet face to face and have a good old time!

Keep in mind this is still in the 'this sounds cool huih?' stage, so times and stuff and still be changed.

What say you?
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Heh... I imagine if you put the lot of us in one room it'd end up reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally messy.....

I'm up for it in theory.

Reality on the other hand is a big fat doubtful, but y'never know...

hence why I'm throwing the idea out now. It gives people time to fuigure out what when how and so on.

LOL I reckon commandering a whole floor should be enough to put the fear of us in the poor city.

I agree with Phil, I think it's a great idea and would love to meet y'all in the flesh, however living an ocean away kind of puts the dampers on it for me I'm afraid... unless I win the lottery before now and then of course

I win the lottery over here and I'm paying for all of you to pop on over! lol I'll also extend the invite to the private island I buy with the winnings too.

Hey, you gueys can swim can't you? You swim over here to PEI, and we can take my car to Toronto

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Hey, you gueys can swim can't you? You swim over here to PEI, and we can take my car to Toronto

Ben
    We'll just get a dingy, I'll nick one from work (Argos *shudder*), I'm sure me, Phil and Del will fit in one - oh but I refuse to row, sorry