Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm very very drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Gimmie seven hours and I should be on here totally incoherant.

Scott - beware!!!!
    Ya mean give ya several hours and a bottle or three of vodka. =p

I'm back in the Molson Canuck again so this could get QUITE interesting! We'll see in considerably less seeing as I'm a bit of a light weight when it comes to me tolerace.

Yes, Jo's a cheap date. =p
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    In English? :P
    Don't knock it smart a**e...I get really lubericated and I forget that I can actually SPEAK English! Watashi hanasu no Nihongo, genki wai!

Try saying that after 7 hrs of drinking and summit large in yer mouth.....

Well I already promised Del a haka, I suppose I could have a bash at being completely ratted, fist in me gob, and rattling off in Japanese for you? sound good?

Whatever turns you on luv.
    Just make sure to take pictures

Oh I'm sure there'll be more then a few cameras handy in April when I am sure enough to get ratted enough to do the oral fisting stunt, as I am wont to do when there's a crowd. ^^

jvsdpo\vgbj\j with a large melon and let that be a warning to you all.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

there are about 3 dozen new zealanders living in the area I call home at the moment...and about 7 of us are having a b-day within the first two weeks of august. perfect excuse to get pissed...and seeing as I'm the second oldest of the b-day celebraters I got to down more bloody booze in the 'ounce for each year' thingy. that's two and some bottles of beer in my case...on top of the numerous drinkie poos I was givin with 'congrats mate! 30? wow.." I should hopefully be sober by thursday when I officially turn 30...one can hope at any rate.

there are about 3 dozen new zealanders living in the area I call home at the moment...and about 7 of us are having a b-day within the first two weeks of august.
    Is November a special time in New Zealand?
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

I guess. Several of the b-day celebratees were americans so it may have had something to do with thanksgiving too...who knows.

I'm drinking at the keyboard again if anyone's about.

MSN me or annoy me here

If a Senior VP who happens to be your boss' boss insists you chug back a 'car bomb' (Pint of guiness...chug half, drop in a shot of god only knows what, then chug till it's empty) and you do it... then spew on your way to the bathroom... thats not your fault right???
    Swifty
    aka Tyvin on FFXI server Seraph.
    If I'm not at work or on MSN... I'm in Vana'Diel

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftFox
    If a Senior VP who happens to be your boss' boss insists you chug back a 'car bomb' (Pint of guiness...chug half, drop in a shot of god only knows what, then chug till it's empty) and you do it... then spew on your way to the bathroom... thats not your fault right???
    Great way to make an impression Swifty....that boss will NEVER forget you!

"what's that, Todd? OH! You mean the running puker!"

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    "what's that, Todd? OH! You mean the running puker!"
    Actually the nickname I got out of it was Dante..

(as in Dante's Peak)
    Swifty
    aka Tyvin on FFXI server Seraph.
    If I'm not at work or on MSN... I'm in Vana'Diel