Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm very very drunk...

oi, so now it's my turn! I just stumbled into my room. Not home form more than 24 hours, and I can't keep myelf sober. This is what happnens when you know every one in the bar.....who took my pants?

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    oi, so now it's my turn! I just stumbled into my room. Not home form more than 24 hours, and I can't keep myelf sober. This is what happnens when you know every one in the bar.....who took my pants?

Ben
    Not me! ¬_¬

I already have my pair.
    Hell was full, so I came back.

.....who took my pants?
    Geez Ben, you gotta start like staplegunning those to yourself or something... :P
    Swifty
    aka Tyvin on FFXI server Seraph.
    If I'm not at work or on MSN... I'm in Vana'Diel

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftFox
    .....who took my pants?
    Geez Ben, you gotta start like staplegunning those to yourself or something... :P
    He would if he had anything of substance to staple them too
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Watch it Del, he'll edit you or give u a custom title again

That's a good point Phil, but whatever he may do to me won't change the fact that he has nothing more than a label saying "Oh! Please ' in his boxers
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

It's good that the label can fit that much on....

Plenty of space you see? Last chicken in the shop and all that :P
    Del

................I get home from a solstice party and see this? For shame!

I'll have you know I've got plenty of room for writing....I've gained weight this year.....honest!

you were the one Province hoping and then celebrating while all this was going on here...besides, I would think Del and Phil know you better then I do.

I should be aadding to this in a while seeing as I'm gonna go get dressed now and Kiwi night in Tracy (name of the burgh I live in) begins. ^^ There's only 3 dozen of us here, but it's so very worth it. lol

okay so sharky had a few glasses of beer..not much actually all things considered, but I was behaving...me aunty is visiting and I want to be somewhat coherent for tomorrow.

my turn to officially add to this particular topic. I have a three day weekend and two fer of molson canadian...well considerably less then a two fer now but you get the idea. (dad likes the canuck beer me too) so I got home from work this morning around ten past ten california time...it's ten till two california time and I have a few beers in me and the prospect of the week from hell coming up. jo jo feel really good right now and is going to take a shower before dying in bed. *will molest boys online later tonight when I crawl out of the crypt*

proper thing, Canadian beer is the way to go, though I really do have a weakness for Bavaria....speaking of which, I've been somewhat partyish lately. was out 'till 5:30 AM last night, was out all night tonight, and will be out all night tomorrow, seeing LIVE in concert, then going to a big hippy party in the woods....ahhhh, it's nice to be back on PEI!!!!

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by ladymako71
    my turn to officially add to this particular topic. I have a three day weekend and two fer of molson canadian...well considerably less then a two fer now but you get the idea. (dad likes the canuck beer me too) so I got home from work this morning around ten past ten california time...it's ten till two california time and I have a few beers in me and the prospect of the week from hell coming up. jo jo feel really good right now and is going to take a shower before dying in bed. *will molest boys online later tonight when I crawl out of the crypt*

Gimmie seven hours and I should be on here totally incoherant.

Scott - beware!!!!