Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm very very drunk...

*raises beer to ye*

Cheers mate!
    Swifty
    aka Tyvin on FFXI server Seraph.
    If I'm not at work or on MSN... I'm in Vana'Diel

discuss what?

the possibilities of you being taken advantage of? *ponders that and gets happy*

the randomness of the post?

how cute you might look in l*****r b*****e gear right about now?

how bad I'm being?

whatever you decide, I raise me bottle to ya! Cheers!
    Hell was full, so I came back.

wadda ya know, I'm having a few myself. A few friends of mine who have a band back in PEI came over for the weekend to play a gig here in Halifax. I went a saw them play. Met a delightful woman from Quebec who just moved here. Unfortunately didn't have time to really get ot know her as one of my buddies in the band met her first. First dibs and all that oy but don't I seem like a pig now!?

Back to my beer,

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by beetleblack
    My head hurts

Discuss...
    Water and excedrin...lots of excedrin.

*tucks you in*

Thanks for that. You'll all be relieved to know that I feel much better now, I had a siesta this afternoon and my head is less cotton wooly now

Ben, I hope you're head didn't feel like mine this morning.

Cheers for the cheers, Swifty.

Sadly, Lady M, no one took advantage of me in my drunken state - although there was a cute barman I kept trying to catch with my eyes (he was sadly immune to that particular facet of my mutant abilities and only looked up once - and then he just had a worried look on his face when he did!). As for wearing l*****r b*****e gear - I would of course look FABULOUS, darrrhling!

Oh and thanks for the 'Ha Ha' Phil!!!!

And now for the medical view

Hangovers and mostly a result of dehydration so after a drinking spree just drink lots and you wont feel so bad in the am.

Oh and take some liver detoxifying tablets, coz you know, youll need your liver later when you are older. Its not exactly something you can get on Ebay if you mess up the one you have.

Ben, I hope you're head didn't feel like mine this morning.
    I'm fine I wasn't too terribly intoxicated, but the few tequila shots I did gave me a nice glow. Slept in, and as Dr. Bloo suggested, I always have a couple big glasses of water before bed on a night where I had too many.

Ben

Yep, did the water thing as soon as I got in last night and been drinking water all day so been weeing for England today!

Never heard of liver detoxifying tablets though, is this a new thing? They didn't have them in my day...

Sadly, Lady M, no one took advantage of me in my drunken state - although there was a cute barman I kept trying to catch with my eyes (he was sadly immune to that particular facet of my mutant abilities and only looked up once - and then he just had a worried look on his face when he did!). As for wearing l*****r b*****e gear - I would of course look FABULOUS, darrrhling!
    Awww...well at least ya had fun from the sounds of things...and I figured as much about the l*****r b*****e gear.

Well... I was well and truly ratted last night.

Y'know what the greatest part that I can actually remember.... being on here about 4-5am this morning and telling Scott Lobdell I was honoured to read his writing.

I'm THAT classy.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Well... I was well and truly ratted last night.

Y'know what the greatest part that I can actually remember.... being on here about 4-5am this morning and telling Scott Lobdell I was honoured to read his writing.

I'm THAT classy.
    Doll, that is class and a half!

Hope you're not suffering today... and hope you haven't scared Scott off!

Heh... I wasn't hungover as such, but I've got a bloody cold thats been giving me grief.

The vodka helped ease it though.

I don't think I scared Scott off... well, I hope not