Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #4 Discussion Thread (Spoilers From The Start)

Default #4 Discussion Thread (Spoilers From The Start)

Well I haven't read it, have I? :P

Discuss away you lucky Canadians

I won't be hitting the shop til the weekend, so I haven't read either. But I'm eagerly anticipating more Alphan goodness.

LOL nice Phil.

First thing I gotta say.... the pic at the end... showing for # 5... Heather is in red white and gold!
    Swifty
    aka Tyvin on FFXI server Seraph.
    If I'm not at work or on MSN... I'm in Vana'Diel

Quote Originally Posted by Nalyd Psycho
    I won't be hitting the shop til the weekend, so I haven't read either. But I'm eagerly anticipating more Alphan goodness.
    You and me both...although the lucky canucks are more then welcome to spoil away. lol
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Quote Originally Posted by ladymako71
    You and me both...although the lucky canucks are more then welcome to spoil away. lol
    I dunno... don't know what to spoil... I did find that it was about the right fit for the 4th ish in a 6 ish arc....
    Swifty

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftFox
    I dunno... don't know what to spoil... I did find that it was about the right fit for the 4th ish in a 6 ish arc....
    One of these days...I'm gonna get you for this...one of these days...lol

It's great some of the stuff we saw.... but so much of it was just a tease...

-We know Yukon Jack can generate his own light source... but how/why? (Is it really that fascinating that I couldst generate my own light source? I am an heir to an entire nation you know.

-We know Zuzha has powers.... but have no idea what they are. (I mean, how many other little girls spoke from the womb?)

-We know that Nemesis can fly. And that she is 'more than passingly familiar' with the prohibition era.
    Swifty

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftFox
    LOL nice Phil.

First thing I gotta say.... the pic at the end... showing for # 5... Heather is in red white and gold!
    I'm guessing that's a colouring error, as the other shots we've seen of her have been green white and gold. But, speaking of the splash page, what do you think if little plodex boy? Look how he's dressed....now take a peek at the splash at the end of #1. Hmmmmmmm So who's the woman? My guess is that SHE is marrina, he's her son, and the whole thing has quite a bit to do with them!

Ben

Doesn't the splash page for issue 1 remind of VOL 1 Number 1, when they showed little tiny cameos of Diamond Lil, Box, and Flashback? Issue 4 was great, I hereby start the Plodex Boy fanclub! I wanna see a teamup with Sammy Squidboy from the X-Men. :P
    danielsan

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan
    Doesn't the splash page for issue 1 remind of VOL 1 Number 1, when they showed little tiny cameos of Diamond Lil, Box, and Flashback? Issue 4 was great, I hereby start the Plodex Boy fanclub! I wanna see a teamup with Sammy Squidboy from the X-Men. :P
    I hadn't thought about it that way, but I can see what yer saying. You seem to dig the little guy, you grabbed that avatar in a hurry

Ben

I thought Sasquatch dancing on that video dance machine game was pretty funny. I've seen people dance on those machines and it ain't pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by maniac mike
    I thought Sasquatch dancing on that video dance machine game was pretty funny. I've seen people dance on those machines and it ain't pretty.
    No it isn't pretty, but Ben had a scan of it and I'm foaming at the chop to get my mitts on #4 now!

It's a good read, Mako. Don't wait

Sounds like #4 is a bit strange and revealing. Since we usually get ouir comics here about a week later I'll be picking it up this coming weekend. Sasquatch dancing now isn't that a pretty picture.
    Richard Vasseur

I loved the issue.

Loved LOVED LOVED

Easily the best so far.

Enough characterisation and action and plot development.

This issue should silence the haters out there...