Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alpha Flight #4 4 page preview

It should have been out today, but because Monday was a holiday it's tomorrow.

So Friday for me

That's what I thought no fair! stoopid holiday!

Ben

yeah and it wasn't even a holiday in either of you two's coutry that's slowing down output.
    Hell was full, so I came back.

what holiday? for what reason?

My local shop had it today. We're in Canada of course so it dosen't look like the US holiday changed anything.

I've only run through it once but you should all be pretty happy. Many of the new Alphans display some abilities we didn't know they had. I wont spoil more than that unless it's requested.

adam

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    It was Memorial Day for the Americans Sylvie.

But not for us!! I got my AF #4 Woo hoo!! You should see the scene where ***** uses a ****** and then ***** doesn't ****** the ******.

:P
    Swifty
    aka Tyvin on FFXI server Seraph.
    If I'm not at work or on MSN... I'm in Vana'Diel

I've set up a thread in the Alpha Talk forum for spoilers and discussion of said issue to keep this one for people who haven't read it.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftFox
    It was Memorial Day for the Americans Sylvie.

But not for us!! I got my AF #4 Woo hoo!! You should see the scene where ***** uses a ****** and then ***** doesn't ****** the ******.

:P
    thanks, do you know why that particular date? I'm just curious or I've already asked the question but I can't remember

Anyway, last time I looked at it, comics where printed in Québec, So maybe that's why an american holiday would affect us, non?

thanks, do you know why that particular date? I'm just curious or I've already asked the question but I can't remember
    It is the last Monday and in May (which I just learned) there seems to be no specific reason for the date... especial since the site I found it on had about 5 different origins for the day. The day was originally to honour those who died in the cilvil war but after WW1 was changed to honour Americans killed in any war.
    Swifty
    aka Tyvin on FFXI server Seraph.
    If I'm not at work or on MSN... I'm in Vana'Diel

Aw crud! I walked right by the comic store on my way to my class tonight I didn't bother stopping in because I didn't think it would be in 'till tomorrow I'm gonna go and cry now!

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Aw crud! I walked right by the comic store on my way to my class tonight I didn't bother stopping in because I didn't think it would be in 'till tomorrow I'm gonna go and cry now!
    Do you need a hug? If it makes you feel any better you'll get it before I do, I can't hit the comic shop until Saturday...

Memorial Day is in May because that's a handy place to have a holiday. It's generally regarded as the start of summer. We Americans like our holidays spread out for break from work purposes (My understanding during my trips to UK was that you get much more general vacation time from woek than we do, so we take all the smaller breaks we can.

yep all the American resident otaku no Alpha Flight should be getting #4 today. I saw the boxes from Diamond Distributors heading to the various trucks that service comic book shops at work last night (real early this morning)

LOL It's out...no matter where you live now, it be out.