Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alpha Flight #6

Default Alpha Flight #6

ALPHA FLIGHT #6

Written by Scott Lobdell, art and cover by Clayton Henry.

"You Gotta Be Kiddin' Me!," part 6 of 6. The action-packed finale you demanded. It's the All-New, All-Different Alpha Flight vs. the alien Plodex with the original team's life hanging in the balance.

32 pages, $2.99.

I am REALLY liking Henry's art...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

I really, really don't like the new Puck costume, plus she seems to have really to thin arms for the rest of the body. The collar makes it look as if she cannot move her head like a torticolis what ever it is in english

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    I really, really don't like the new Puck costume, plus she seems to have really to thin arms for the rest of the body. The collar makes it look as if she cannot move her head like a torticolis what ever it is in english
    Actually, those collars a designed for comfort, as long as your adam's apple isn't too big (girls shouldn't have this prob). You have a reasonable amount of freedom (don't ask how I know )
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

sweet. man i get excited every time i see guardian, still the best costume in the marvel universe.

And there's Heather, still the most beautiful woman in Marvel Comics.

I'm liking Clayton Henrys art more and more with each new pic we see. Plus it's good to see the originals looking all hoity toity, but I reckong Sas should join the Uncanny AF and Earthmover go to the ANADAF as leader, he's got some experience
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I really, really don't like the new Puck costume, plus she seems to have really to thin arms for the rest of the body.
    From the angle of her entire body, the arms look VERY realistic. We're not seeing a profile with bulging biceps and triceps. I do hate the costume, though. Canadian heroes operating in costumes that do not protect the cold only works if it can be reasonably inferred from the character's powers that s/he has some type of temperature control, such as when Aurora "dressed down"

That's one heck of a nice preview image!!!! I'm loving how Henry drew Puck I, he looks great! As for Puck II's costume, this time of year, I could understand it. I spent the entire day today working without a shirt on. Let's wait 'till winter, then if she's still dressed all skimpy, I'll jump on that bandwagon. For now, it doesn't bother me much.

Ben

Wow! I cant wait! You think there's gonna be the usual fight between the two teams before everything gets sorted out?

Bloo, there's always a fight between old and new . Puck against her daddy and Heather v Nemesis, that's the two i'd like to see.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

The newbies will lose, because they can't hit Chuck Moss because he's wearing glasses.

which makes me wonder....were are Heather's glasses/goggles? Why are they always left out now!? I bet those mean ol' plodex took 'em!!!

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    The newbies will lose, because they can't hit Chuck Moss because he's wearing glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    which makes me wonder....were are Heather's glasses/goggles? Why are they always left out now!? I bet those mean ol' plodex took 'em!!!
    Well, Heather does seem to be squinting in that pic, I know how she feels when I don't have my glasses on.

I seem to remember in v.2. that she now wears contacts but that they tended to dry out which is why she wanted Dept H to design goggles for her again. Maybe she's had eye laser treatment since?