Thread: Alpha Flight Pins

Default Alpha Flight Pins

Whoohoo! Look what I got today! http://forum.alphaflight.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=85

Ben

I saw some of those at wondecon a couple of weeks back...they were in really poor shape though or I'd have gotten a few.

(poor shape = rusty as hell and/or faded or mangled pics)
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Yep, ebay indeed. These ones are in grat shape! There is just a bit of rust on the back of one of them, and none look faded in any way. I'm quite pleased, they will find a home with my Sasquatch patch.

Ben

you lucked out then because the dealer was asking for $5 a piece for the ones he had. The backs were rusted solid and several of them looked like they might have had water damage or something to the pics.
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Ick, that sucks. These 6 costme $10 USD including shipping I whish I could find some more of the Byrne ones.

Ben

wow I haven't seen those in years. Gotta love EBay. Congrats!

They were given out in the mid eighties if I remember correctly as a promotion for the book. The memory is fuzzy but I do remember having 2 of them. I had to trade books to get them but I had to have them.

i have a few Alpha Flight pins to a team one, a Puck one, Snowbird, Talisman, maybe the Box one in that link. Its been awhile since I looked at my pins. I have under a hundred now. I sold a bunch.
    Richard Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    i have a few Alpha Flight pins to a team one, a Puck one, Snowbird, Talisman, maybe the Box one in that link. Its been awhile since I looked at my pins. I have under a hundred now. I sold a bunch.
    Well, if you ever decide you wanna sell yer Alpha Flight ones.....

Ya well maybe in about 50 years I might consider it. No I'm taking them with me when I go.
    Richard Vasseur