Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Marrina fans?

Default Any Marrina fans?

Besides me? I am hoping this whole Plodex storyline will bring her back.

d

I'm totally with you on that one! and I know there are others.

BTW, welcome to Alpha Waves, don't let the cupboard jockies scare you.

Ben

Yeah, Marrina was very underused and needs to be bought back.

I'm all for having her brought back, but I think she should be limited to a few arcs before she is reunited with her husband and they are given some quality private time. Not only was Marrina's death a waste of her character, but a bit sour to the historical treatment of Namor.

I love Marrina too! Especially liked her in that outfit with the cut up sleeves that the Atlanteans made for her when she first visited Atlantis with Namor.

Marrina is definitely the least used charcter from Alpha. Of course a lot of that is the inherent problem of water-based characters on dry land

Default Re: Any Marrina fans?

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan
    Besides me? I am hoping this whole Plodex storyline will bring her back.

d
    Are you kidding? I think that I could safely say that I am the biggest Marrina fan out there. Any guy that routinely convinces his blonde wife to swim in the heavily-chlorinated pool as much as possible, always wear round dark-lensed sunglasses and gets her to go out on the boat in rough seas just to see her skin get a greenish hue is definitely a fanatic. Not that I do any of that or anything...

In Spider-Man #2 Electro hooks up with a Russian mutant who's a shape-shifter. She transforms into the Invisible Woman, Scarlet Witch and Marrina too.

Quote Originally Posted by maniac mike
    In Spider-Man #2 Electro hooks up with a Russian mutant who's a shape-shifter. She transforms into the Invisible Woman, Sc
    Just what I was going to mention. The book is definitely worth a look, for more than the Marrina angle.arlet Witch and Marrina too.

I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing Marrina make an appearance in the New Alpha Flight. A guest appearance by Namor would be a good addition to the story as well.

Hey take a look at my avatar I might be more of a fan of the lovely Poldex than anyone else. I think she was under used to and would love to see her show up again in Alpha Flight. Hopefully to stay and even join the new team.
    I'll have to try drawing a picture of her to post on this sight sometime. It can go with my Nemesis and Snowbird ones.
    Richard Vasseur

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default Maybe a different 'Marrina'?

Were all Plodex/Plodi that The Collector lost in the ocean in MARVEL TEAM-UP Annual # 7 recovered? Even the humanoid female?

Who knows they might turn up sometime. Nothing is ever permenant in the Marvel Universe.
    Richard Vasseur

marrina is one of my favourites to photomanip. see my avatar.

I'd like to see her used.

JC

That is a nice avatar. I think I like her cause she is a strong independent character. Plus she alsolooks really sexy in an alien fishy way.
    Richard Vasseur