Quote Originally Posted by MAJOR MAPPLE LOB
Quote Originally Posted by Major Mapleleaf Jr

2.) Since this is sort of an oddball team, would you consider a cameo or outright full appearance by the Great Lakes Avengers? Imagine the fun they could have!
I don't really find them all that oddball. I think GLA was always just a joke -- whereas I think ALPHA FLIGHT is a great new team with tons of potential to mix it up with the big guys. If I had my choice of teaming them up with anyone, it would be the FANTASTIC FOUR! Woo hoo! The First Family of American Super Heroes and the First Canadian Super Team!

(That said, I have a tentative time travell story arc planned that will pit them against THE LIBERTY LEGION -- and allow YOUR FAVORITE ALPHA FLIGHT member to team up with his father!)
This sounds awesome! I really hope this tentatively planned arc gets to see print someday! A year ago, fans of Marvel's Golden Age had to settle for sporadic Red Raven cameos in CAPTAIN MARVEL and DEFENDERS -- but now there's going to be both an ongoing INVADERS series by Allan Jacobsen and perhaps an "Alpha Flight Vs. Liberty Legion" arc in ALPHA FLIGHT! Cool!

I can see it now . . .

Sasquatch Vs. Blue Diamond

Puck Vs. Miss America

Centennial Vs. Thin Man

Nemesis Vs. Red Raven

Yukon Jack Vs. Jack Frost

. . . and then there's Louis Sadler Sr. and Louis Sadler Jr. -- trying desperately to convince their teammates to stop fighting each other and join forces so that they can stop the real threat!

And, of course, there has to be one of those "Back to the Future Part II Doc Brown moments" where the 96 year old Rutherford Princeton drops by to check up on his counterpart -- the 37 year old Rutherford Princeton! But be careful . . . it may destroy the space-time continuum!

~Skullogeist