Thread: A rank for Scott.

Default A rank for Scott.

Okay, I haven't cleared this with Ben yet, so it may well get deleted.

We all now know that Scott is gracing us with his prescence at this forum, and to show our appreciation for that I reckon we should bestow him with a custom title of honour.

Any suggestions?

Default Re: A rank for Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Okay, I haven't cleared this with Ben yet, so it may well get deleted.

We all now know that Scott is gracing us with his prescence at this forum, and to show our appreciation for that I reckon we should bestow him with a custom title of honour.

Any suggestions?
    How about "Guardian of the Alpha Flame' .
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Great idea! I like both suggestions so far, maybe see which Scott likes (after running it passed Ben first of course).

heya, I was thinkig something along these lines too, but not quite as clever. I was going to assign "Alpha Flight Writer" or some such thing, but Lets keep taking suggestions

Good idea Phil.

How about Prime Minister?

well, I'll set it as Scott's choice, I like it, it fits. But keep on suggesting stuff folks, and if we find one that fits better well go there

Default Scott

How about ole' Canuckle Head.
    Richard Vasseur