Comics X-Treme
==================================
I do have a complaint unrelated to this issue. It’s about the solicitation blurb. Do you know what it says for this issue? I won’t quote it all, just this part: “Could this be -- gasp! -- the end of Puck, the Killer Canuck?” Puck isn’t in this issue; he’s not even mentioned. Do the people who put out these blurbs even glance in the issues they’re talking about?

I said those solicits were pants

ComiX-Fan
Scott Lobdell does what he can with the writing this month, and while the issue certainly isn't a failure, it's only so much that you can do when you have to stretch a 4 or 5 issue arc into a six. The question is, can this young title afford such a move? In only it’s third month, this is a title that’s still trying to find it’s voice; an untested team that readers are still getting used to.

The Fourth Rail
Look... up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's... my interest in this new Alpha Flight series, shooting away at record speed. The creative team has a serious problem here. After all, if they can't hook a Canadian super-hero comic reader such as myself on Canadian super-heroes, they're in trouble.