... well, okay, it's for the fifth time today, but what the hey.

As you can guess, i JUST got Alpha Flight v.3 #'s 1 & 2 today
(special thanks to Del and Bubs Robinson - you guys are a brain-saver ), and after re-re-re-re-rereading issue 1, i can't help but notice some of Scott and Hank's casual little humour snuck into it.

Case one: page 9 (of the actual comic, not including ads) - just noticed what Walt had written has written on the note pad he's using

"- World that hates and fears you. (scratched out)
- Full benefits package
Medical, Dental, Reincarnation."

Walt would know more about this aspect of the perks. Nearly killed myself laughing on this one

Case two: Page 12 - the security guards who question Walt as he stalks... erm, scopes out Major Mapleleaf Jr. in panel 5: one of them actually has 'rent-a-cop' stitched into the patch on his sleeve. Classic!

Case three: Page 20 - okay, so it's not subtle, but the idea of Nemesis as a pole-dancer... c'mon, even this less-than-straight guy had ideas. Then MMJ doing his 'good citizen' bit, i thought for sure Zuzha would kill 'em.

Case four: Page 22 - c'mon, Walt actually KEPT the deer? In a Harrier?? never knew Walt to be an animal lover... okay, that just opens a whole NEW can of disturbing worms...