Thread: HI!!! new to the forum and I got a question about nemesis.

Default HI!!! new to the forum and I got a question about nemesis.

Hello y'all !! I'm a newbie here and as well to the whole Alphaflight crew. I am building up my art portfolio and I am having Alpheflight battle the Avengers. What I was wondering is; does Nemesis have the ability to teleport large numbers of people, or can she only teleport herself?
    If some light can be shed on this matter, I would really appreciate it.

hello rye'n'coke, welcome to Alpha Waves.

To answer your question, Nemesis has only ever been shown to use this ability on herself, and one other person (Wild Child), and even then quite selectively.

Ben

I'd even forgot that she COULD teleport!!! Maybe she has to be in the mood before she can do it.

thanx for the info guys . I think that i'll use Shaman for the mass teleport, seeing as the limits to Nemesis' teleportation is unclear. I'll post the pages once I complete them.

sounds good to me! If you find you have some AF art you want posted somewhere, AlphaFlight.net is always happy to make a home for it

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by rye'n'coke
    thanx for the info guys . I think that i'll use Shaman for the mass teleport, seeing as the limits to Nemesis' teleportation is unclear. I'll post the pages once I complete them.
    Not only that, it's NICE to have another Waver from this side of the continent (I only live two and a half hours from Kelowna). Welcome to our asylum!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

I'd like to see the art work to. And maybe sometime I'll make up one myself but I'm a real ameteur drawer though.
    Richard Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    but I'm a real ameteur drawer though.
    An amateur drawer??? We're not getting back into cupboards are we??? :P

If you prefer ameteur artist.
    Richard Vasseur