Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Major Mapleleaf Club

Default The Major Mapleleaf Club

I just thought I'd start AF.net's first character club... like any of you doubted that I would do this eventually! This thread is to talk about Sgt. Commander Louis Sadler Jr., known to the general public as Major Mapleleaf!

So discuss!

Well, he's only appeared in two issues, but so far I think he's great.

I like him cause to me he's the iconic Canadian of the group
    "Adjust is bland evil"

Do I spy a NEW banner, MMJ???? <-- literally what I looked like when I saw it!

Well I like that he is your basic good guy character. He is above reproach. This is the guy you know will never betray you, never steal or commit a crime. Hes Mr. Straight and narrow. It might be kind of cute if Puck ends up teasing him, and flirting with him.
    Last issue was cute were he wanted everyone to know for certain that he doesn't wear panties.
    Richard Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    Well I like that he is your basic good guy character. He is above reproach. This is the guy you know will never betray you, never steal or commit a crime.
    Or maybe that's what we're MEANT to think - perhaps this character is being built up as gooder than good in the readers eyes only for Scott to pull the rug from under us and reveal that actually MMJ is EVIL!!!!!

Either that or even more dastardly that he DOES wear panties after all

Either that or even more dastardly that he DOES wear panties after all
    Judging from the banner, he DOES wear panties

Default Panties!

Those are briefs. Haven't you ever seen a girl's panties?
    Richard Vasseur

have you ever seen a Victoria's Secrets catalogue? They do have panties that look like that.
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Well, I'm not expert when it comes to girls panties... however, I rather thought that MMJ was actually wearing swimming trunks in that pic (as it's really a pic of Capt America which Magik repainted to look like MMJ taken from a Marvel Swimsuit Special)?

Well yes I've seen the equivalent for males of a victoria secrets catalogue. They do have a lot of stuff in there I'd never wear. But maybe the Major would.
    And anyway I was just kidding a bit with kozzi24. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
    Richard Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    Well yes I've seen the equivalent for males of a victoria secrets catalogue. They do have a lot of stuff in there I'd never wear. But maybe the Major would.
    *ahem*

And where might I find one of these catalogues... just for scientific purposes you understand...

*ahem*

Well a few years ago I used to get them in the mail and I just through them out. But I'm sure you could find lots on line. www.wyzman.com is one place. There are probably lots more if you just do a search for them. Maybe you could pick out something for the major to wear.
    Richard Vasseur

Those are briefs. Haven't you ever seen a girl's panties?
    Plenty o'times, and MML seems to be enjoying the built in liner being wedged up close to home.
    Haven't you ever seen men's briefs, they come down the side more. That, my friend, is a thong. Mapleleaf does indeed wear panties. Maybe the character's such a straight arrow because he's in denial about his homosexuality, maybe because of his Dad's reaction to the openly gay son?

Your not trying to say Major Maple Leaf is on Northstar's team are you?
    Richard Vasseur