Thread: alpha tribute at x-fan

That is a cool article, thatks for pointing it out Varo. It's nice to see AF getting more attention.

Ben

It's even nicer to see that it's selling well. This new AF, Scott Lobdells enthusiasm amd positive exposure like that article, plus the quality of the book kinda doesn't fill me with that sense of forboding like vol 2 did.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

That was a great read. Thanks for sharing it.

Makes me even more eager to get my hands on an issue... I'll pick up #3 tomorrow... but should I wait till the 1 and 2 I ordered get here before I read it????

I think with how the last two issues were set up, you can get read #3 without having read #1 and #2. You won't feel like you really know the characters, or how they got on the team, but the firat real storyline looks to be starting with #3. Read my reviews, they sum up the first two, and you should be good

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftFox
    Makes me even more eager to get my hands on an issue... I'll pick up #3 tomorrow... but should I wait till the 1 and 2 I ordered get here before I read it????