Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: New Banner

Whenever I see him in the WO Uniform I always think of it as a "what if" titled "What if Spider-Man Joined Alpha Flight". But I like it

I still see the holiday banner. Last time it took a while forme to see the holiday banner, I had no clue when you where talking about santa and all.
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

Ahhhh, gotta love Internet Explorer! Hold down shift and while hitting the refresh button. Or clear you cache. IE is craptacular for not displaying new images.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Ahhhh, gotta love Internet Explorer! Hold down shift and while hitting the refresh button. Or clear you cache. IE is craptacular for not displaying new images.

Ben
    but I'm with firefox
    -Obélix

how odd, with my firefox I just hit refresh, and the new image replaces the old. I'd clear yer cache, close the browser, and go back to the forum.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    how odd, with my firefox I just hit refresh, and the new image replaces the old. I'd clear yer cache, close the browser, and go back to the forum.

Ben
    you where right, I'm seeing it now. Nice to see how he went form ugly blond guy to spider-canada to beautiful blond guy to pet like shaved guy.
    -Obélix

Thanks for the comments on the banner folks. In case anyone was wondering, the pic of Wildchild (fiirst one on the left) was from AF 28. I always get frustrated using older images for graphics, as you get the old-school RBG dots showing up in the scan, no matter what manipulation you do, they always show up. So I de-coloured the image, and coloured it digitally myself. I'm quite happy with the result. In reducing the colours for web, ithe purple came out less smothe than the original job, but all-in-all I think it looks decent. I've always found long hair tough, and tried a differenet technique this time.

Ben

really nice coloring job
    -Obélix

What app did you use, Photoshop? and if so how did you de-colour the image

Quote Originally Posted by shaman
    What app did you use, Photoshop? and if so how did you de-colour the image
    Paint Shop Pro 9. Carefull use of the colour replace tool

Ben

It's a lovely coloring job. I envy. ;_;

AWW, that's awful. He's looking right at me and I can't poke him in the eye like I always did to wildchild when I wanted to go back to the main forum window.

Ah the Beautiful Frisano paintings. To bad you cut Puck out .

Nice banner Ben.

JC

yah, I wanted to keep Puck in it, but my options were either cut him out or have the letters run right over Shaman and Talisman's faces.

There, I made a new version and doctored Puck in there

Ben