Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Banner

I'm digging the new banner as well. Nicely done.

Ben:

Been away for a awhile, so what happens while I'm away? A new Banner AND a New Poll. Both are great!! I can't say enough good things about this site. I stop here before checking my email. Keep it up Ben!!

And I can't say enough good things about your taste in sites But really thanks Gald to see you have your priorities strait, AW forum, then email. Propper thing

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Weapon Omega
    Ben:

Been away for a awhile, so what happens while I'm away? A new Banner AND a New Poll. Both are great!! I can't say enough good things about this site. I stop here before checking my email. Keep it up Ben!!

classic characters for the banner (except that Mossy guy) by contemporary artist.
    Great!

The Plodex Boy cometh!!!

Ben

Look great, Ben.
    (As usual!)
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

where'd you get a pic of me just after I crawled out of bed?

Oh! Oh...heh silly me, that's the Plodex kiddo...I'm not with it when I first wake up don't mind me. Nice Banner =)~~
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    The Plodex Boy cometh!!!

Ben
    Sweet, you skills with photoshop are awesome Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    The Plodex Boy cometh!!!

Ben
    Sweet, you skills with photoshop are awesome Ben.
    Thanks I use Paint Shop Pro actually. You can do almost as much with it as Photoshop now, and I know the program inside and out since I've been using it in it's varrious versions for about 10 years.

Ben

I love the new banner, but I think it might've been cool if, instead of the Master, you showed Namor. Kinda have that whole "What might have been?" feel to it, y'know?

good point about Namor
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

I had momentarily considered Namor, but decided on The Master to give it a sort of menacing feel. He has been behind so much of the Marrina/Plodex stuff in the past that he tied in nicely. It also sort of makes me wonder, is he in the background of this somewhere?....

Ben

I've wondered that myself
    www.kozzi.us

Could Plodex Boy be the Master's son by an egg that did not come from Marrina?
    www.kozzi.us

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    Could Plodex Boy be the Master's son by an egg that did not come from Marrina?
    An interesting possibility, considering the ship most certainly has more of his DNS samples than it would know what to do with....could make a very interesting background, and lead to some pretty cool stories down the road.

Ben