Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Which Alpha Villian Would You Like To See Return??

I want to see Weapon Prime mostly for an encounter between Guardian and Tigerstrike. I can imagine Mac knows a few more tricks about the battle suit design than TS does.

Quote Originally Posted by ladymako71
    I know a lot of Mexicans migrate north but that far north?
    Actually, on that note, you'd be REALLY surprised. The last Citizenship ceremony I saw in Yellowknife (whereby foreigners are made Canadian citizens) out of the roughly 50 people in attendance, 30 were from Latin America. (The other 20 were mostly Asian). That was in 2000.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Wow. I have the full run of X-Force. I guess that shows how forgettable PRIME was, but maybe them having Bridge and Rictor just clouded it. Double Trouble and Killspree were no great feat on Simon Furman's part, however. They really came across as a copycat Alpha, although I thought Yeti could be made interesting if differentiated from Sasquatch enough.
    Tigerstrike vs Guardian? Heather knew Tigerstrike's first name in the Northstar appearance if I recall, so I don't think they'd be total strangers.

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default Nightmare and/or DreamQueen

I hope Nightmare or DreamQueen are shown to be one of the causes of AF's messed-up continuity.
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

Default Re: Nightmare and/or DreamQueen

Quote Originally Posted by Garry/Al-Fan
    I hope Nightmare or DreamQueen are shown to be one of the causes of AF's messed-up continuity.
    Espouse my theory again, lol.
    You don't even need them. All of Volume 3 was Sasquatch's dreams of leadership, and the last panels of issue 12 are Walt's subconscious telling him one reason why Mac Heather and Michael are better leadership choices than Walt himself is
    To quote Delany's theory in Jewels of Aptor use the simplest theory that covers all the facts
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Right about now I'd settle for Pink Pearl and Miss Mass teaming up against Alpha Flight. Wouldn't be my first choice, but I'd certainly settle. The best villains Alpha had were: The Great Beasts (both external and internal conflict), The Dream Queen, The Master, and Omega Flight I. I'd love to see Alpha Flight match up against an Omega lead by Maddison Jefferies. He'd make short work of Mac's suit. Throw in Murmur, Manbot, and a few other and let the battle begin.