Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Alpha Villian Would You Like To See Return??

How about Scramble. With his flesh cntrolling ability he is formitable. Can you imagine him combining all the new members into one thing. Or how about Nemesis and Major Maple Leaf into one person?
    Richard Vasseur

Hmmm, Brining Scramble back would be a tough job...as he's been blown to pieces, and the last enxymes extracted from his remains were used to restore Puck to his small form.

Ben

Maybe he could have had a secret son? I think however that the impact of this would only work if they bought Madison Jefferies back to the title and as he's a bit busy in 'Weapon X' at the moment that might be some time in coming.

By nature of his powers, I think Scramble could be reqasonably brought back, especially after so much time for needing to regenerate himself from one little piece the Master might have missed.

okay again I plead ignorance but wasn't Lil a villian there for a while before switching sides and joining the team? and if so...what happened after the wedding? o.O
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Whatever happend to Liefeld Flight (aka Weapon Prime)?

They're in Marvel limbo right now. Their last appearnce was the Northstar limited series and that was back in '94.

Quote Originally Posted by jay042
    Whatever happend to Liefeld Flight (aka Weapon Prime)?

I just hope we never see weapon prime again or most of what is related to Liefeld.

As for scramble, I think some stuff should stay dead and scramble is one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by ladymako71
    okay again I plead ignorance but wasn't Lil a villian there for a while before switching sides and joining the team? and if so...what happened after the wedding? o.O
    Poor Lil, so misunderstood... anyway, she was part of Omega Flight who were partly responsible for the 'death' of Mac Hudson (the first time), she was rehabilitated and released on the understanding that she join up with Gamma Flight when they were formed, she decided to stick with Alpha however mainly due to her old flame Madison Jefferies being part of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    I just hope we never see weapon prime again or most of what is related to Liefeld.
    So, Sylvie wont be picking up X-Force #1 in August then, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Yeah, cos we need another X-Title like a hole in the head... *sigh*...

[beetleblack hurriedly adds it to his list]

*ahem*

Weapon Prime deserve to be in limbo, they just seemed so badly constructed.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    better die thna do that!!! Never! Even with torture I will not buy it! Everything touched by Liefield is evil! Only some others did something good with his character, but they had to work hard to achieved this. No I will never buy X-Force, NEVER!!!!

Where did WEAPON PRIME first appear? I always thought the Northstar series was their first appearance.
    The indication Liefeld helped create them does explain why they came off so cheap and disposable.

X-Force #11 June 1992, although the original members were Grizzly, Yeti, GW Bridge, Rictor and Tigerstrike.

Yeah I saw the previews for the new X-Force title and cringed... Love the characters, LOVED them when Fabian was writing them, loved a few threads Fabian left hanging...that other authors conviently dropped...grr..

But my thing is...Weapon Prime. (and I won't go into ranty pants mode now) Uh they weren't Canadian exclusive if I recall...I know a lot of Mexicans migrate north but that far north? lol So Weapon Prime is definitely in limbo right? Marvel can't be that hard up to punish us. <=)
    Hell was full, so I came back.