Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Alpha Villian Would You Like To See Return??

I liked Deadly Earnest and Lilly also ... but for some reason I seem to be alone when I always want to return to Mr Jerry Jaxxon and his female side kick. I thought that the people that brought Mac down should have been explored to a greater degree.
    An all new Alpha Flight? "You gotta be kiddin me!"

Delphine Courtney would have been an interesting character to keep bringing back, if just to see her Heather have an almighty catfight to end all catfights! I can't remember what actually became of her now, any ideas?

Back to the Secret Empire. Weren't they also responsible for Charcoal the Thunderbolt? Seem to remember the Secret Empire involved in some Thunderbolts stories for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by beetleblack
    Delphine Courtney would have been an interesting character to keep bringing back, if just to see her Heather have an almighty catfight to end all catfights! I can't remember what actually became of her now, any ideas?
    I believe Madison Jeffries disassembled her... and that's an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince
    Back to the Secret Empire. Weren't they also responsible for Charcoal the Thunderbolt? Seem to remember the Secret Empire involved in some Thunderbolts stories for a while.
    Yup, on the same website which has the Prof Power profile, there is also a piece about the Charcoal being a member of Brute Force, a team of super types created by the empire.

http://marvelbook.topcities.com/races/secretem.htm
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by Major Mapleleaf Jr
    I believe Madison Jeffries disassembled her... and that's an understatement.
    Not only did Maddy disassemble her, he changed her into Heather's Guardian outfit!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Really?! I had no idea... now THAT'S poetic justice! Since her geothermal suit was simply her Guardian suit post-modification, does that mean that she's still wearing one of her husband's killers on her body to this day?

The Dreamqueen by far had the most potential, in my mind, although the Master has becoming more formidable with every appearance. I wouldn't think that a sword through the gut would be enough to do this guy in. Who's to say that he hasn't reengineered his body to have a healing factor?
    Bring back the Master, Scott!

Come to think of it. A new incarnation of Omega Flight wouldn't be bad. Make them a group of formidable enemies not a group of third-tier villians like in vol. #1.

Like others here, I'm a big fan of both Gilded Lily and the Zodiac from Volume II. But since both Lillian von Loont (apparently killed in both ALPHA FLIGHT (vol. I) #21 and ALPHA FLIGHT ANNUAL #1) and the Zodiac (apparently killed in WEAPON X (vol. II) #1) seem to be among the dead for the time being (not that being dead in the Marvel Universe means anything), I'll go with someone who (to the best of my knowledge) doesn't need to be resurrected: CALIBER!!

Sure, he's kind of a loser and probably wouldn't last very long on his own against the all new, all different Alpha Flight . . . but I could see Caliber in the role of a reluctant ally (but then, that's kind of the role Nemesis is playing right now -- so maybe Caliber would be redundant).

How about Pink Pearl? Isn't she trying to reform? What better way than to join the new ANADAF?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbloo
    How about Pink Pearl? Isn't she trying to reform? What better way than to join the new ANADAF?
    LOL, it would be interesting to see Pearl back... but I don't think she fits in with AF (literally!)
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

I actually think that Pink Pearl would be FAB in the new series as a team member!!!!

Also imagine what might happen if Aurora ever came back to the team - CATFIGHT!!!!

*ahem*

Call me old school but I'd love to see another all out bash with just Tundra. That whole battle from Vol 1 #1 made me the Alpha nut that I am today.

Pink Pearl vs Tundra - no contest, Pink Pearl would single handedly win hands down!