Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This Sasquatch Fella...?

I left Silver Surfer off because his strength levels confuse me... he also rarely if ever relies on brute strength.

Your right with so many other ways of using his power he does not need to rely on strengh. He is probably the most powerful Marvel super-hero.
    Richard Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    Hulk. Thor, Thing, Sasquatch is that the strongest from # 1 to 4? Where would Strong Guy, Juggernaunt, Gilgamesh, Hercules fit in?
    I pretty much kept it to heroes with powers based mostly on strength (thus excluding Silver Surfer.) I don't think the stories were bad, but still think Juggernaut should be as a villain. I still laugh when I think of the Jugs/Captain Britain fight circa Excalibur #4: great demo of Jugs' strength. Hercules behind Sasquatch, but hitting people with a mace rather than bare fist is an advantage! I know they normally test strenth with "pressing" but Gilgamesh's strength is now "pushing", specifically daisies. Gladiator should also be kept strong, on the Juggernaut/villain principle.

If Hercules can have a mace and Thor a hammer what weapon would look good in Sasquatch's hands? What goes good with a giant orange furred ape?
    Richard Vasseur

If Hercules can have a mace and Thor a hammer what weapon would look good in Sasquatch's hands? What goes good with a giant orange furred ape?
    um, a Flo-bee?
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Jheri Curl!

Ok, not a weapon but still... Be a funny visual.

Seriously, a boot. Ever see the movie The Cube? The boot scene there is so cool that some other medium has to use it.

Ok what are those two things? I have never heard of either. He could use a large size brush for all that hair.
    Richard Vasseur

Ok what are those two things? I have never heard of either. He could use a large size brush for all that hair.
    Or a studded flea collar and pugel stick made from concrete
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Jheri Curl is 80's Micheal Jackson hair.

A boot, is a boot, you know the things you wear on your feet? In The Cube there is a scene where a guy is holding them by the laces and swinging them around like a weapon. If there was ever a weapon that needed to be used, it's a steel toed boot swung by it's laces.

I'm not quite sure if you're joking with the boot thing, I believe in addition to the Jheri Curl, he was referring to not knowing what Flo-bee is.... For that matter.... what IS a Flo-bee??????

Quote Originally Posted by Nalyd Psycho
    A boot, is a boot, you know the things you wear on your feet?

Ok what is a Flo-Bee? Ok I see its a vacuum hair cutter thing. So that weapon should be used on him not by him. I wonder what he looks like hairless?
    Richard Vasseur

well, there WAS that time that the Hulk shaved Sasquatch's back to make a loincloth...

Ben

Is the Flo-bee from Wayne's World?

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftFox
    I'm not quite sure if you're joking with the boot thing, I believe in addition to the Jheri Curl, he was referring to not knowing what Flo-bee is.... For that matter.... what IS a Flo-bee??????
    ]
    I'm serious about the boot, trust me, it'll make for a great visual and be a great fit with the books tone.

The flo-bee vacuum hair cutter was a real invention that never caught on.
    Richard Vasseur

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    well, there WAS that time that the Hulk shaved Sasquatch's back to make a loincloth...

Ben
    I remember that... but where from? Was it an Infinity thing?

- Le Messor
    "Cloning is the sincerest form of flattery."