Thread: Goodies from Scott Lobell!

Default Goodies from Scott Lobell!

Ok, this guy's dedication to the book, and to us, it's fans just blows me away! For all of our viewing pleasure, Scott was kind enough to send along this amazing pice of Clayton's art! It is page 18, from issue #4!!

It's big, but let it load! Make sure you are viewing it in it's full size!

http://www.alphaflight.net/latest_ne...ht04page18.jpg

Scott says: "Wha -- ?! Major Mappleleaf and Yukon Jack battling...the Moloids of the Mole Man?! THAT wasn't in the solicits!! What are these Alpha Flight people going to do next?!"

And -- can you see why I am confident shouting that Clayton is only getting more dynamic with every page?! Whoo hoo!!

So then, how much better to do we feel now! I'm just running in circles! I wanna hold this issue in my grubby little hands! Or my grubby big hands...but seeing this pic made me feel like a little kid all over

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude........
    wow....Phil's speachless?

I'm guessing to chase after the plodex AF end up in some underground passages.

I think what gets me most pumped about this pic is that it's the first real action pic we've seen Henry do for AF, and it's damned nice

Ben

I admit that after finding issue #1 very disappointing, I was very encouraged by #2, and Scott Lobdell surfing the Flight sites is a great little piece of promotion in itself. More should follow his example. I only frequent two of them, and it appears as though he's left his fingerprints on each one. Can't much more fan-friendly than that!

Leads me to think, too, that he sees the feedback, good and bad, and that he can file it away. Obviously the first few issues are written already anyway, but maybe he can get a good feel (if he didn't have it already) for what AF fans wantt and plan the series' future accordingly.

Thumbs up on a class move.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    I think what gets me most pumped about this pic is that it's the first real action pic we've seen Henry do for AF, and it's damned nice
    I think his art looks better uncoloured, but yeah the action really does help.

Map'leaf... So he's a fighter... I wonder if he's a lover, too.

After seeing that, issue #4 can't come fast enough!! I've been waiting for this series to show a little action, looks like we don't have to wait too much longer.

I've gotta say, now having finally seen the actual issue in question, I stick by my original statement - The colouring really doesn't do the art the justice it deserves.