Thread: Get your AF #1 Signed!

Hybrid View

Default Get your AF #1 Signed!

I got mine, did you get yours?

http://x-worldcomics.com/yourvirtual...d.asp?id=10685

Signed by the artist, CLAYTON HENRY! Limited to only 50 in the entire world. Signed and numbered with a Sealed Certificate of Authenticity

Ben

I used to be into getting signed comics a lot a number of years ago. But not so much anymore. I just like having the comic book.
    Richard Vasseur

The postage to here would cripple me, methinks...

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    The postage to here would cripple me, methinks...
    We'll have to do San Diego, the year he put's in an appearence, or not bother at all.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

The way things are working out at present, Bubs and I are looking at 2006 for SD.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    The way things are working out at present, Bubs and I are looking at 2006 for SD.
    I'm prolly looking at somewhere between 2015 and 2058...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

I've only been to one small con that was held here in my home city. It was nice to go and look around. Maybe some day I'll get to see a big con.
    Richard Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    I'm prolly looking at somewhere between 2015 and 2058...
    Well...if I'm still here in Hell...err California around 2006 I can always go to SD and get stuff signed for ya? this applies to any forum members who reckon they stand a snowball's chance in Hades of ever seeing this side of the US anytime in the next decade or three. ^^
    Hell was full, so I came back.