Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Polls?

Default New Polls?

Hi Ben:

Just wondering if there's going to be any new polls? Those are always fun. Keep up the great work!

I think Ben's on schedule for one a month, so only a few days till the next one.

Phil's right on the money for that I've got the next one all ready to put up in a couple days

In the mean time, on a smaller scale, you can always start your very own poll in the polls section of the forum.

P.S. I'm back from PEI now, just got in the door.

Ben

Ben:

One poll a month sounds good to me. (Wasn't aware of the one a month poll, still kinda new to the ways of the Alpha Waves forum, sorry about that.) Can't wait for the new one. Keep up the great work.

Hiya Weapon Omega, anyone can set a Poll at the forum, but Ben does a monthly poll at AF.net. The next poll is due very soon. Previous results are archived.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Yes, what Del said And no need to alpolgize WO, there's a lot of stuff around here, and I never specifically stated how often I so the poll on the home page. It'll be up tomorrow, so get yer last minute voles in on the April poll folks!

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    ...so get yer last minute voles in on the April poll folks!

Ben

'Voles'.... I knew you were having a few bugs, Ben, but didn't know it was that bad!! Maybe its time to invest in a cyber-kitty to clear up your vole problem? :P
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Ben, you made a mistake in your alpha poll, in your website. You should write team and not tem.

Oh, thanks, I'll fix that, as when I archive it in a few minutes

The new poll is up, though it's similar to one in the polls section of the forum, I'm curiouls to see it on a large scale.

The April resuls are also in the archive.

there is still spelling mistake in our poll

d'oh! That's what I get for doing it before my first cup o' coffee! Just call me "Sir Spells-a-not" Should be good now Thanks for keeping me honest!

Ben

A little spelling mistake isn't a big deal. Just don'r start Alpha Flight with an X.
    Richard Vasseur

For those who are interested, the June poll is up, and April's results are in the archive.

Ben

Better Late than Never, the July poll is up, and June is archived.

Ben