Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Polls?

The July Poll results are in the archive, and the August poll is up. Vote away!

Ben

Well d'oh Del, just noticed that there is no easy navigation back to AF.Net after a person has voted. So it's either the back button or nowt. Only took me seven months to notice that
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I'll work on that Del

Your too nice for your own good.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Your too nice for your own good.
    so they say, but it's something I should have done before, but just didn't feel like figuring it out. It's taken care of now, seems to work just dandy.

Ben

God bless your little cotton ones.
    Del

The Sept. poll is up, and the Aug. results are archived.

Ben

October poll is up, Sept is in the archive.

Ben

*Kaff* *Kaff* November 1st *Kaff* *Kaff* (I have Northstar syndrome, an inability to cough properly)
    Del

Jeez Del, aren't we impatient? I actually just might get it up today, and catch up on a few other things. Feeling rather under the weather, so I'll spend some time doing web stuff today.

Ben

November's poll is up, october's is archived. Voter yer hearts out

Interesting how The Manimator beat The Master

Ben

February's poll is up, a nice generic one, about who should lead AF. Next month will be a doozy.

Ben