Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Alpha Quiz

You have the majority, but missed two that happened in the same issue. One by a member and one by an affiliate.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    You have the majority, but missed two that happened in the same issue. One by a member and one by an affiliate.
    Right, i forgot Nemesis killed Deadly Ernest, as did Puck (with the help of the Montreal LRT), and Madison killed Bochs/Scrample (Omega), and since Lionel was GONNA be a team affiliate (as team doctor), he could be considered as well.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

You clever little Sony, I thought you'd got the Puck/Ernest one earlier, shows that I should read properly Okay, that now seems like the lot, so fire away Allan.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

okily dokily...

How many members have been in Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Omega Flights?

This DOES include First Flight and associates (informally inducted members), but does NOT include Epsilon Guard (because i don't wanna have to try to count them all). Try to list off the numbers to their respective groups.

in the case of such people as Wild Child (who was both in Alpha and Gamma), count them as one entry.

Remember, Del, you cannot answer.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    Remember, Del, you cannot answer.
    Well for f**ks (self censored,another one Ben ) sake, someone has to
    Del