Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Create your own AF characters

Well, all I have is Remedy, but you guys must be sick to death of her by now perhaps. LOL.

I know I'd love to have the time and ability to capture some of her story in comic book format... but with the finish of my college courses upcoming I'm not thinking too much will happen with that as yet.

HOWEVER!

I would LOVE to see some original Alphans as created by other fans!

I've even been toying with funning an Alpha RPG on EZboard, using the universe we got a glimse of in Exiles, where Wolverine was running the show and all of the oldies but goodies canons were seen! WOOOT!

Is the Alphan RPG that was otherwise mentioned still running perchance?

AND!

Once I am done courses, I will tentatively offer my artist abilities to help draw out at least one character per fan (who despairs of drawing skills, there's lots of you out there WAY talented in that regard *grin*hugz*) gratis.

I'd love to see what everyone can come up with!

*does a happy dance and then runs back to go texture more three d models for the sample videogame that is her final project... *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Remedy
    Well, all I have is Remedy, but you guys must be sick to death of her by now perhaps. LOL.

I know I'd love to have the time and ability to capture some of her story in comic book format... but with the finish of my college courses upcoming I'm not thinking too much will happen with that as yet.
    I will certainly include Remedy in the fantasy gallery when the time comes. I'll look forward to seeing that comic book! I'm always happy to host such things

Ben

Default 2nd Flight Wildheart

Yep, Del created Sabra Gibney who took on the monicked 'Wildheart'. There were actually loads of characters in Second Flight who are the kids of existing Alpha characters eg.

Stella Langkowski - daughter of Aurora and Walt - but I can't remember her codename.

Ramsey Judd - son of Heather and Judd - GV2 (or Guardian version 2)

The new Talisman, who's the daughter of Elizabeth Twoyoungmen and some archaeologist guy called "Jones" - can't remember her name though.

The new Box was the grandson of Jerry Jaxon.

Seng

I've been goofing around with a pencil for years coming up with characters that I thought would be great on AF. Now I just have to find where I placed that box in the attic so I can take a look at them.

If I remember correctly AF 2.0 characters were:

Barnacle
    Bellfrey
    Box-Bot (grandson of Jerry Jaxon)
    Man-Bot 2.0
    Province (Captain America lookalike, had a energy shield that looked like a maple leaf)
    Solstice (daughter of Jean-Marie and Walt)
    Swift Fox
    Whitehawk (son of Michael and Narya)

There were a couple more but I can't remember them.

MM

K folks, I'm ready to roll with this as soon as I get some full submissions I want the following:

• At least one image - If you can't draw, post a description here asking for someone who is artistically inclined to draw if for you. Feel free to send as many pics as you like, a gallery can be added for any character.

A description - If you have a look at the charcter descriptions on AF.net, it's a good guide to how to set it up, so that I can maintain uniformity. The more info the better. Along with history and powers, height, hair colour, eye colour, all that jazz helps to flesh the character descriptions out.

Ben

Default This could be fun!

It's always a joy to look at new creations. Some of you veterans of AF web fandom may remember creating Second Flight characters and then voting for them in order to find out which characters will finally be included in the 2nd Flight MC2 stories.

Does anyone know if the 2nd Flight website is still around? I used to host it on Geocities years back but I think the site went the way of the Patagonian Lobster when it was not updated. I think someone managed to archive the entire site. I'd be interested in looking at the sketches and designs of those characters once more -- as I recall Big Bloo did some awesome illustrations of the characters and events from the stories.

Sengsterooney

Quote Originally Posted by maniac mike
    If I remember correctly AF 2.0 characters were:

Barnacle
    Bellfrey
    Box-Bot (grandson of Jerry Jaxon)
    Man-Bot 2.0
    Province (Captain America lookalike, had a energy shield that looked like a maple leaf)
    Solstice (daughter of Jean-Marie and Walt)
    Swift Fox
    Whitehawk (son of Michael and Narya)
    I think it was BOX III or something like that but I'm not sure. Province was Jared Corbo (Radius),Solstice was not the daughter of JEANNE-Marie and Walt, it was Starlight (Stella) and Whitehawk changed his name to something else. As for Swift Fox,was he ever used as a character in the stories?

Default Re: This could be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by sengsterooney

Does anyone know if the 2nd Flight website is still around? Sengsterooney
    Christine made a wonderful job of finding a new site and redesign it but I can't find her anymore and so is the site gone with her.

if anyone knows what the old 2nd Flight url was? With that we may be able to dig something up. I still intend to ressurect it, but I'm sure I only have a small piece of the content.

Ben

Default 2nd Flight site

I've just tried to search (via Google) for remnants of the 2nd Flight site - but it only rendered broken links. I think the site is gone. It was in Geocities for a while - www.geocities.com/somethingorother/2flight is all I remember of the URL.

Damn!

Sengsterooney

Ehi! i'm elisabetta, and i'm italian. i saw this post i decided to write you a couple of things...
    for fun, i write novels and, sometimes, fanfiction, in english ( i'm lizfromitaly on fanfiction.net) and in italian, too. for a some years i wrote a fan-fiction, in my native language, about alphaflight (and the last year i wrote a two-chapter story called omega flight:genesis); it was something like 40 chapters, more or less; fron number one, i created a new character, called Obscurity; her real name was Sophie deSaintJacques, she was a telepath and telekineth of 27-28 years old, former secret agent and expert in tecnology;love interest of jared first (but just in a physical way), and then of Walt then. (who, as revelat in genesis 1, then married and had a child with). this is how i imagined her, an image i'm using this day for an other character i created, Christine Stark.

(by the way: on her face there's an adamatium mask that covers her entire face, eyes included, like Destiny's one) http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?i...800x600wq4.jpg
    hope you''ll tell me what you think of her.

I came back to life through an ocean of fire, flames passion and glory....

Heather Hudson Fan First Flight

Lovely rendering, Elisabetta. And your English is pretty good, too! I love your country (best food in the world, hands down)— I lived in Naples for a couple of years, and it was by far one of the best times of my life. Never got to visit Alba, but I might like to someday— is it far from Rome? Anyway, it's very nice to meet you. Hope to see more of your work soon. Ciao!

Live, love, laugh & be happy,
    Smikes
    Jolson did it all first,
    Crosby jazzed it up,
    Sinatra perfected it.

You've got a good eye, Firestar!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by S. Michael Simms
    Lovely rendering, Elisabetta. And your English is pretty good, too! I love your country (best food in the world, hands down)— I lived in Naples for a couple of years, and it was by far one of the best times of my life. Never got to visit Alba, but I might like to someday— is it far from Rome? Anyway, it's very nice to meet you. Hope to see more of your work soon. Ciao!

Live, love, laugh & be happy,
    Smikes
    pretty much... while rome is in center italy, Alba is in the north west, in piemonte, i had the luck to visit almost all italy during my teens, from north to west. my mother always loved travel, and she did it with my brother ane me 'cause, when se was younger, she didn't have the opportunity to do it on her own, also because she got married very young, and her parents were, and still are, very "short-eyed"? i don't know how it's exactly sounds in english, but i mean, they only wanted to her to think about work, what they did when they were younger....
    well, thank you very much, i'm happy you appreciate my work. thanks a lot!

I came back to life through an ocean of fire, flames passion and glory....