Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Create your own AF characters

Default Create your own AF characters

Hi Ben, I read that you're accepting "fan art" so I was wondering if it was possible we could have a section where everybody could create their own characters (heroes or villains) for AF?

Thanks!

I'm sure that if I were presented with enought goodies to do so, I could put something together on the site for such a thing

I know it's been a little while since this was talked about, but is there enough 'original' alphans yet (a question coming from someone who has drawings of original Alphans up the wazoo )??

-Mystic
    Where are we going, and why are we in this hand-basket??

There's never enough! I'll take as much fan art as people wanna give me I've been getting lots lately, and as soon as my pile of art has been put up, I"ve go a new one. Glad to get more!

Ben

Hmm I think I have quite a good idea for creating your own AF character. Ben I will contact you later (or you contact me when you can) and I will discuss it with you.
    -Arcade

Oh man! I totally forgot about posting this, thanks Arcade :P

I do have a character that I created for AF, his name is "Kodiac" and I created him on HeroMachine 1.0.

I'll try and post him and see what you think.

MM

Arcade, Mike, et all,

I'm more than happy to start a Fantasy Characters gallery on the site, and even be happy to do the same for the Character Bios section if you would like include as much of a write-up as you want. This could be lots of fun Maybe when we have a few made up, some engergetic soul(s) could do a fanfic or two about them.

Ben

I have lots of character ideas (Burst, Psislash, Pound, Ravenclaw, Polo, Windblaze,....) but I'm no artist.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Mokole, I'm definately no artist, when I designed a character for Second Flight many moons back, I just put down a description and left it to the more artistic people to bring that description to a visual image. The gent in question captured her perfectly.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Del whodid you created in 2nd Flight? Just curious

I wrote the origin of Wildchilds and Val Coopers daughter. I cannot remember her name at present and I created a female villian called Flicker. Her father was the interdimensional doppleganger of Flashback who had been killed by Jeffries in #28? She had the same powers as her father if memory serves. Bloo did a great pic of her I believe.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Well, in the art section, I have the drawings for Pagan and Troubleseeker. I also did the drawings for Dream-Catcher (Beetleblack's creation), Zeke (Puck's), and Obsidian (a friend of mine's). I probably have at least five more drawings for the AF game I run that still need to be scanned. Perhaps I'll add the tomorrow.

-Mystic

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    I wrote the origin of Wildchilds and Val Coopers daughter. I cannot remember her name at present and I created a female villian called Flicker. Her father was the interdimensional doppleganger of Flashback who had been killed by Jeffries in #28? She had the same powers as her father if memory serves. Bloo did a great pic of her I believe.
    I think her name was wildheart and her real name was Sabra, but I could be wrong

Nope Sylvie, your not wrong. Sabra has a very familiar ring to it.
    Del

Well, I've just added a rough draft 'Agent Hudson' image in the image section. Over the months since starting my Alpha Flight game, I've come to the basic conclusion that it's more fun to write Heather without the powers. Please let me know what y'all think (I'm working on the other images of the original characters right now).

-Mystic