Thread: A Question about Character Overviews.

Default A Question about Character Overviews.

Hey guys:

First off, great site, It's nice to see a quality Alpha Flight site!! I have a question though. Is there any chance a Wild Child Character Overview will be up soon? He's one of my favorites and would really love to see something on him. Thanks.

He will indeed be done soon. I've been picking away at them in order of appearence in the comic, so Puck is next, then the Master, and WC won't be too long at all Thanks for the positive feedback BTW

Thanks Ben! Keep up the great work!

Hey Ben:

I know I've posted this on another thread but, If you could get some pics of Wild Child from the Jeff Matsuda run of X-Factor for his character gallery that would be great! I love the way Matsuda illustrated Wild Child on his run. Keep up the great work.

I'll do what I can, I don't have many..if any..of those issues to scan from. However if anyone is able to scan some good pics of ol' WC for me from those books, it would be appreciated Otherwise, I'll keep my eye open next time I'm comic shopping.

Ben

I've had time to dig up one of my favourite WC images; from the Marvel Onslaught trading card series:

sweet! I'll sure be able to put that to use once I get back to Halifax, and am in computer mode again.