Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Northstar!!!!

Default Ultimate Northstar!!!!

The entire issue of Ultimate X-Men #46 - The debut issue by Bryan Vaughn and Brandon Peterson - shipping in May is online, and guess who's in it!

http://www.milehighcomics.com/firstlook/marvel/ultxmen/

Gack, kaf, kaf, gonna have to buy an issue of Ultimate X now, bolloxs.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

did sinister just kill northstar in that last panel?

Either that, or he tranked him. I think it's the latter.

never seen a tranquilizer that had a bullet sleeve on it.

so much for northstars long run in ultimate x-men.

True, I've also never seen a tranquilizer with a bullet sleeve. Then again, I've never seen a guy with a glowing gem on his forehead, either.

his ears are round!

More'n likely, JP was fast enough to dodge the bullet once he realised what was going on...

My question is, why on earth is one of the world's leading ethically-questionable geneticist dressed up like a mugger??

And PLEASE tell me there is more to Kurts costume then a gold wedgie-band and belts.... I know he's interesting to look at, but one would think he'd fall out too easily when doing his acrobatic shtuff...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    And PLEASE tell me there is more to Kurts costume then a gold wedgie-band and belts.... I know he's interesting to look at, but one would think he'd fall out too easily when doing his acrobatic shtuff...
    LOL - I didn't notice until you just said. Maybe he is wearing a 'skin' coloured body suit or something?

Btw, never read ANY Ultimate titles, so what's the deal with them? They use the same characters but with no history or something?

Wow. Ultimate Sinister is... kinda cute.
    MMJ, you are a tart! But a very perceptive one Who knew that Sinister was such a hunk!!!! Maybe he and JP will get it together!!!!

Unfortunately Northstar will be killed. It's already been stated in a recent Wizard that Sinister is going to be a serial killer, killing a bunch of characters with a mysterious purpose, and that he will perhaps have a mysterious employer as well.

As cool as it was to see Northstar (minus the ears), I think that his run in the Ultimate series is extremely short lived.

-Mystic

P.S. - Although, I really hope that I'm wrong.

Yeah, I presumed he'd be killed.

But there is the chance he speeds out the way, or Sinister tranqs him, experiments/clones him and makes hima mauruder.
    Or Aurora could turn up looking for him

Wow with the way that issue started you'd think they would have kept him around longer.

I can't see them introducing him, with all the angst he shows then offing him in one issue, my take is he dodges the bullet and realises that the X is his best protection and becomes an X-man. We don't really know if there is an Aurora in the Ultimate MU, he hasn't even got the ears. Then again he could shag Mr Sinister senseless and make his escape.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Then again he could shag Mr Sinister senseless and make his escape.
    I'd buy five copies of Ultimate X-Men if they had an issue with JP and Sinister shagging. So here's to the first Ult. Northstar/Ult. Sinister ship! ::Giggles girlishly!::