Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Alpha Flight Character Do YOU look like?

Default Re: What Alpha Flight Character Do YOU look like?

Heh heh , I guess I deserved that one eh?

I hadn't thought about it until Allan pointed it out to me, but probably Weapon Omega with dark hair. Though I don't always look it, I can pull off a good wild look if I wanna

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Quote Originally Posted by syvalois

But what about you Ben? Except for Jesus, what AF character do you look like? Northstar with long hair?
    The Dream Queen
    (I can't believe I'm showing this picture in public)

EEEEEEEKKKKKKK it's Killer Bob from Twin Peaks!!!!!!

*ahem*

Where were you the night Laura Palmer was killed?

(Apologies - this post will possibly mean nothing to anyone!)

Means something to me! Twin Peaks is my all-time favorite television show!

Didja like "Fire Walk With Me", too? I did, but I saw it when I was younger and, frankly, it scared the bejeezus out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by beetleblack

*ahem*

Nope, not a thing. I'm only threatening to torch the local Best Buy if someone doesn't put season two of Twin Peaks out on DVD because I'm bored.

And I say again...damn, but Ben has pretty hair.

Suzene

heh heh, thanks suzene, I wasn't really expecting a comment like that from that picture! But thanks

Quote Originally Posted by suzene
    Quote Originally Posted by beetleblack

*ahem*

Nope, not a thing. I'm only threatening to torch the local Best Buy if someone doesn't put season two of Twin Peaks out on DVD because I'm bored.

And I say again...damn, but Ben has pretty hair.

Suzene
    Well, I'm normally not in favour of violence, but in this case I'm right with you! Here in the UK we've had the first season on DVD for ages but no sign of season two EVER coming out. Apparently up to now only Spain (I think) have BOTH seasons out.

As for 'Fire Walk With Me' - I just remember wishing all the way through it that it would help to tie up all the loose ends left over from the show, but it never did, in fact I'm sure it gave us MORE loose ends than before!!!

Btw, "How's Annie????" *mad cackle*

*ahem*

Okay, back on topic - I don't think I look like anyone from AF. Not sure if this is good or bad...

Nice picture Ben! Here is my other personality, Jeanne-Marie, but I don't find that I look like her now Now I just need to find a picture of my gay brother

One gay brother coming up!

The body might not be mine!

On a serious note, if you stretch your imagination a little, I could look a little like Radius
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

HAH HAH Del, I forgot all about that picture! Now there's a blast from the past!

Heh, I didn't

Have been waiting for that.

It looks nothing like him now tho :P

Yea, if I remember rightly, I was the only person who jumped in with both feet when you offered up those photomanips. I may retitle it to be 'Radius on the Atkins diet'

Beetleback, the way you have joined the two pieces together to become NS, very good, now we have to turn Phil into someone
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I wonder how many people tried to post letters into Manbot before they realised what hereally was. To be honest Phil, I think you'd make a good Flex. We could be brothers, awww!!

At least you didn't say I look more like Centinniel now
    Del

The thought never crossed my mind actually.

Damn.