Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Alpha Flight Character Do YOU look like?

Who in Alpha do I most look like? Well my first thought is a Sasquatch but hes not hairy enough.
    Than I though of Puck but hes 90 years old so no I'm younger than that.
    I'd have to say I look the most like Guardian, even though I don't.
    Richard Vasseur

I was always a fan of Madison Jeffries. He was such a handy guy to have around. His ability to transform metal, glass, and plastic on a molecular level is pretty powerful if you think about it.

I was always a fan of Madison Jeffries. He was such a handy guy to have around. His ability to transform metal, glass, and plastic on a molecular level is pretty powerful if you think about it.

I want him back to in Alpha as I active member and a designer for their jets and other equipment. I liked his power and his brother's was pretty good to.
    Richard Vasseur

Richvol1:

I glad to hear there's another Jeffries fan. One of the reasons I pick up Weapon X is because of him. He needs to come back, or at least get more "Screen Time" in Weapon X. He's one of my favorites.

Ditto. He may not be my favorite Alphan but he's easily one of my favorite Marvel characters. Cool guy with interesting powers. Hated that he was gone by the first issue of vol 2.

So lets disband Weapon X and get the Alphans back where they belong. The only good character in that comic is Mesmero. Not that there are not characters in it that have not been good or could be. Just in this Weapon X they are not.
    Richard Vasseur

I know I wanna see him back again. I love Madison. Oh, and there is another good character in WX... Marrow. I'm a HUGE Marrow fan.

Default Puck

I look more like the original Puck. I am short and have a mustache.

I used to have a mustache when I was 14 but I shaved it off. It made me look a little older.
    Marrow yep I liked her the way she was to start with. Than they made her "beautiful" and changed her powers some. And than she was no longer as good a character.
    Richard Vasseur