Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Alpha Flight Character Do YOU look like?

Default What Alpha Flight Character Do YOU look like?

So I was looking in the Photo Album, and saw Sylvie's pic that she recently uploaded and though to mysel "She looks kinda like Aurora" (Byrne run, pre haircut) So that got me to thinkin'.....

What Alpha Flight character do YOU (yes, all of you) look most like?

Hmmmm I'd say probably Flex. That's mostly because of the hair though. I might also be projecting my tough jerk older brother thing in here too.

If I were to hazard a guess, I think I look like a combination Byrne-run Wildchild/Madison Jefferies after a long, hard night of binge-drinking....
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

This is hardly an exact science but... I would have to say Maddison Jeffries body with Northstars head would just about be me.
    An all new Alpha Flight? "You gotta be kiddin me!"

Puck, with Sasquatch's height and hair.

Hm. I probably come closest to the new Puck with my build and hair. My eyebrows peak more sharply, though, and her nose is much cuter.

Suzene

After giving it much thought, I think that I would more than likley resemble a young Gentry.

Mystic

Default Re: What Alpha Flight Character Do YOU look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    So I was looking in the Photo Album, and saw Sylvie's pic that she recently uploaded and though to mysel "She looks kinda like Aurora" (Byrne run, pre haircut) So that got me to thinkin'.....

Well, I guess I don't have to say it. But, the halloween picture did not gave you the same idea? Ok, in that pcture I do look like a little bit like Aurora...you should see my Jeanne-Marie lookalike picture!

Marrina bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!

I can honestly say I don't look like any of them. If I had to pick a Marvel character I most resemble, probably Kitty Pryde. I'm a tiny brunette with a background in dance

Major Maple Leaf with shorter hair.

The Omnijet ( I haven't been well )
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    The Omnijet ( I haven't been well )
    I dunno Del, I think you look more like Bones from #22

Quote Originally Posted by Ben

But what about you Ben? Except for Jesus, what AF character do you look like? Northstar with long hair?

If anybody... Flex, with brown hair instead of black, and blue eyes instead of brown. Oh, and I'm thinner, too.

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois

But what about you Ben? Except for Jesus, what AF character do you look like? Northstar with long hair?
    The Dream Queen
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!