Thread: Who's is this?

Default Who's is this?

I don't suppose any knows who's site this is?

http://www.geocities.com/alphaflight...?917587682250/

It is in early stages, and I was hoping to get ahold of the person doing to offer some assistance

Ben

Well aren't you nice

I have no idea whose site it is. However, when you register a geocities account, you get a ... yahoo account, too (I'm pretty sure it's yahoo, anyway...). So, try plugging the geocities username into your e-mail program and stick a (at)yahoo.com on the end, and see if they're using that for their e-mail addy or not.

Thanks for the suggestion gorejeja, I actually already tried that and it bounced back. Hopefully as the site developes there will be an email address, so I can contact them.

Ben

Oh, hell no... someone beat me to the punch!

New Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    It is in early stages, and I was hoping to get ahold of the person doing to offer some assistance.
    That is insanely kind of you, Ben! Going way out of your way to find someone, just so you can help 'em out. Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Major Mapleleaf Jr
    Oh, hell no... someone beat me to the punch!
    Yup ... Slacker.

~ Magik
    Do you believe in -- Magik?

Hey, the only reason that I don't have a shrine up to Major Mapleleaf is that the content of that shrine might get me arrested in many countries!

... err, what I MEANT to say was that I'll need to see more pictures of him. Maybe another Marvel Swimsuit Edition wouldn't hurt.

well, if you do decide at any point to put up a shrine, be sure to lemme know if you need any assistance. Though my list of stuff to do (as Alan knows) is as long as my arm, I'm always happy to help develope the AF web presence. It's good for the book, and good for the fans

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Though my list of stuff to do (as Alan knows) is as long as my arm...

And if he literally means that, then his arm is about 50 feet long...

PS: Bad Ben, you misspelled my name.... oh well, first time for everything...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

My arm is 55.3/4 feet long, I slept on it funny, and it stretched. That's not a spelling error, it's a typo. You know how my typing goes to heck when I'm tired....I'm supprized this is even remotely legible! Spellcheck? that's for chumps!

Ben