Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Snowbird's Resurrection

But would she turn into a whole swarm or just one? Mosquitos do suck so, hmmmm.
    Richard Vasseur

She turns into a whole swarm of mosquitoes.

She did that trick already in AF vol 1 #2 (or was it #3?) when they were saving Marrina from being torn apart by the Master's machines. She also showed her super strength by crushing a metal restraint like it was made of plastic. =D> One of my favorite sequences of Snowbird using her powers.

Don't forget her post cognitive powers.
    Not only could she show Doug a good time, but she could take amatuer movies after he was gone!

I think you guys have to much time on your hands. lol
    Do you think about Supergirl floating as she does it? Maybe Puck using her agility? Elastic Girl and her growing and shrinking powers? Firestar and her heating things up?
    Richard Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    I think you guys have to much time on your hands. lol
    Do you think about Supergirl floating as she does it? Maybe Puck using her agility? Elastic Girl and her growing and shrinking powers? Firestar and her heating things up?
    .... I am NOW!!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

What about She-Hulk changing back and forth? Wonder Woman and her stamina? Black Canary has some strong lungs for blowing. I wonder if they would think about using there powers if we had a more mature comic about them? And for the females Mr. Fantastic?
    Richard Vasseur

On the first of your two new posts, I had praised you for not mentioning the obvious cliche:
    And for the females Mr. Fantastic?
    Are you new to comics? EVERYONE'S thought of that!
    Exploring sexual progression of powers within Alpha: It's why Northstar would never be happy with a single steady (and why Aurora never has been) because they get bored easy and are recharged and ready too fast.
    Shaman's pouch is a never-ending bag of toys, and Talisman, she's just magickal in the sack, and on it! Persuasions's not as much fun because it's only what she wants to do.
    I have personally wondered about the Jeffries' married sex life, because if all her skin is diaman hard and can't be penetrated....

And I don't know if I like pressing a "submit" button after thinking about sex with super-powered people.

*ahem* This thread is walking that fine PG line Though we are all adults, there are young readers, and we want to welcome them too

Cheers,

Ben

Sorry kiddies.

Don't take candy from people wearing tiara and sitting in a van.

So how about getting back to Snowbird's resurrection. If AIM created her cloned body might at some time in the future could they reveal some hidden control mechanise in it? Could they use Snowbird to attack Alpha from within?
    Richard Vasseur

I'm sticking to my theory that this Snowbird is the child of Narya, not Narya herself.

But isn't the body a cloned one? Couldn't AIM have put in a control mechanism? Whether its the daughter or not.
    Richard Vasseur

Can't be both the daughter and a clone.
    Clone's a dirty word with Marvel, and we don't need another one. I think it was determined the body was a clone for lack of any other explanation.
    It wasn't said outright when this new Snowbird was found, but the body CANNOT be the original, because Walt is the original Snowbird body, magically transmuted by the dead demigoddess Narya.
    They did test for Snowbird's DNA to determine that it must be the real deal, or a clone. My contention is they did the DNA test until it was apparent that the clone shared the same DNA. Simply testing for DOUG's DNA would easily establish that this is their child, which could be attributed as male during its brief life because it was partly metamorphic by nature of Snowbird's powers, and possessed by Pestilence.
    This would explain Larson's error in bringing her back in a way that avoids the whole clone cliche.
    But, yes, there could be a trigger mechanism no matter what explanation because AIM had motive and opportunity.

I think we are in a "Don't ask, Don't tell" situation when it comes to explaining Birdy's return from the dead. It's probably easier and less headache enducing