Thread: Alpha Flight "Special" Question

Default Alpha Flight "Special" Question

Ok, has anyone here got the 'Alpha Flight Special Litd Series 1-4', that reprinted issues #97-100 ?

Basically I wanted to know if there was any extras involved, or if it was just a clear reprint, with new titling?

Any help appreciated, cheers.

I have 2 of the issues, and they are identical.

Cheers Ben

Just wondered if there was ever any point getting them, but unless I see them dirt cheap, I doubt I will.

I wouldn't bother. I got the first two...when they came out...then wondered why I bothered to spend the money on them, as the only difference was the number on the front. Mind you if youfind them in the 25 cent bin (or whatever the brit equivelant is) it can't hurt to grab them.

Ben

Yup, I have one of the four and it's identical apart from the 4 Part Special title.
    An all new Alpha Flight? "You gotta be kiddin me!"

I never even saw a limited series of them liste in Previews. Or a trade paperback. I guess I must have missed them. If they are just reprints though I prefer the first issue of them which I have.
    Richard Vasseur

They're not really reprints because they came out at the same time.
    In that period, Alpha was a direct-market title only, and the limited with special numbering was a newstand release. Marvel did make efforts with Alpha.

Well I just usually get the direct editions now. I normally order all my comics ahead of time.
    Richard Vasseur