Thread: Help me complete my AF series 1 & 2 - I have trades also

Default Help me complete my AF series 1 & 2 - I have trades also

Hey guys,

Great to see a new AF forum again and awesome to see a new book! I am 32
    years old and have been following Alpha Flight ever since it's birth in the 80's. I still have a few missing volumes in my 1st series and a couple from the 2nd series. If anybody has double issues or issues that they are willing to trade/donate to a good home please let me know. I will list below the issues that I am missing for your perusal. PLEASE help me complete my collection as I am a lifelong fan....thankyou!

Series 1# Issues I need...

29# - 48# - 56# - 60# - 63# - 88# - 106# - 107# - 130#

Series 1# Issues I have for trade for the above...

70# - 115# - 117# - 118# - 119# - 120# - 121# - 126#

All issues for trade are in mint condition in baggies.

Series 2# Issues I need

1# Not flashback - 2# - 5# - 18#

Series 2# Issues I have for trade for the above

1# Flashback - 6# - 17# - 18#

All books 100% in baggies.

Help a brother out! psi_fan@yahoo.com

Best, Syd
    An all new Alpha Flight? "You gotta be kiddin me!"

Welcome aboard Syd,

Though I can't directly help you get the issue yer missing, I can suggest you check out Mile High comics, you should be able to get all you are missing there, if you can't find them in a local shop:

http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bi...1342&snumber=1

good luck finding them!

Ben

Hey Ben,

Thanks for that mate! The tought thing for me is that I am in Sydney Australia and Alpha Flight was an obscure book down here at the time. I'm the only person I know in this country who collected it. Mile High looks to be the answer to all my needs!

BTW* I was dubious over book 1 Series 3 but book 2 has renewed my faith. It could be a great book if they do the right thing as the story seems to suggest right now.

Thanks again...Syd
    An all new Alpha Flight? "You gotta be kiddin me!"

Hey Syd:

You might want to try ebay as well. They should have some Alpha Flight issues there, probably pretty cheap too. Take care.

You can also check out the back of the Price Guide they list different comic stores in there that sell comic books. A lot of them carry older issues.
    Richard Vasseur