Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Word from Scott Lobell

I would like to see Psylocke back, but as her original self not that asian ninja crap of the 90's
    "Adjust is bland evil"

Quote Originally Posted by Fiend28
    I would like to see Psylocke back, but as her original self not that asian ninja crap of the 90's
    Totally agree, Betsy Braddock was so much more interesting than her Asian-babe replacement. That whole body swap stuff was just really confusing and messed up the character so much that there was no way back for her.

I'm convinced they did it just so Jim Lee could draw a bad ass looking ninja chick, or maybe Jim had a pic like that in his sketch book and some moron was like wow she would make a cool character, but we already have too many characters so we will turn one of the x-men into her
    "Adjust is bland evil"

New Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    The only person, imho, that I think should come back (and there is NO reason for it not to happen), is Illyana Rasputin - Magik!
    AMEN!!!! -- Marry me, HC?

~ Magik
    Do you believe in -- Magik?

Quote Originally Posted by Magik
    The only person, imho, that I think should come back (and there is NO reason for it not to happen), is Illyana Rasputin - Magik!
    AMEN!!!! -- Marry me, HC?

~ Magik
    Tell ya what, I'll consider it ONLY if you live in Western Canada (say, west of Calgary), and male... other than that, sorry, gonna have to pass
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

New Recruit

Tell ya what, I'll consider it ONLY if you live in Western Canada (say, west of Calgary), and male... other than that, sorry, gonna have to pass
    Well, crap.. My living in a tiny hole in Maryland comes back to bite me again!!

I could move?

~ Magik

Quote Originally Posted by Magik
    Well, crap.. My living in a tiny hole in Maryland comes back to bite me again!!

I could move?

~ Magik
    Well, come on over!! There's PLENTY of room on this here side of slope! (I live in the Canadian Rockies, about 300km west of Banff).

New Recruit

Well, come on over!!
    Be careful what'cha say.. I'm the psycho/crazy stalker type. *Grins evilly*

There's PLENTY of room on this here side of slope! (I live in the Canadian Rockies, about 300km west of Banff).
    Would you like a large wedding, or a small one? - Or perhaps we should just elope?

~ Magik

As a service to Ben and the others, i've moved the responce to this conversation HERE