Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Zed Flight, My Arse!!

Ah thanks for that, hopefully we'll bump spandex at some point in the near future.
    An all new Alpha Flight? "You gotta be kiddin me!"

Maybe if Madison got a chance to totally redesign and update Manbot he might be an ok character. But not as he was. I liked the Box robot better.
    Richard Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Seng is a member here, but posts infrequently ( I believe he lives in Perth) Mik posts to the Awaves yahoo group, but I haven't seen him here, I believe he's in the same city as your good self.
    Seng IS in Perth, but Mik is in Canberra (last I heard). He and I have had a lengthy e-relation (purely platonic) going on for about 3 years now.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Default Globe Trotting!

It looks as if Alpha Flight has supporters from all over the world.
    Richard Vasseur

yes, for sure it does! I've seen hits to AF.net from an amazing varriety of countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    yes, for sure it does! I've seen hits to AF.net from an amazing varriety of countries.
    Heck, surprisingly enough, since I inserted the new hit counter, Alpha Flight Redux has seen 5 countries so far, and i only installed it on Monday!!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Well I have an indirect connection to Canada...apart from having been to B.C several times and spent allot of time around Vancouver, Whistler, Banff, Lake Louise, Alberta etc ... my step mother is a Canuck from Vancouver soooo... We made her an honourary Aussie so I guess that makes us Honourary Canucks.
    An all new Alpha Flight? "You gotta be kiddin me!"

That is the one thing I don't like about Snowbird she cannot leave Canada for long or her powers fade. She gets weak. Shaman should come up with something to fix that.
    Richard Vasseur

I don't think the new Snowbird has the same limitations. The first Snowbird was tied to Canada by Shamans too concise mystical binding spell. Being a clone, the new SB, theoretically, shouldn't be bound.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

When was it revealed she is a clone? I hate clones. Kill her off and bring back the original. What is wrong with Marvel are they back to creating clones of everyone again? Snowbird, the Hulk and of course everyone remembers Spider-Man and the mess that was.
    Richard Vasseur

Well, if she is considered to be a "clone" it would be her body only. Like someone said earlier, the Norther Gods have taken credit for her orchestrating her return, so they would have infused her actual spirit into the body, regardless of how it was created..

that wold be like saying that Walter isn't Walter, because his body isn't really his orginal, though it is identical to it.

Ben

Ok with her own spirit and mind in it it would be different. If that part is not cloned to than it would be sort of ok.
    Richard Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    When was it revealed she is a clone? I hate clones. Kill her off and bring back the original. What is wrong with Marvel are they back to creating clones of everyone again? Snowbird, the Hulk and of course everyone remembers Spider-Man and the mess that was.
    A.I.M had created a new Snowbird (Wolverine #142-143) by Erik Larsen, no less. We nattered about it in the 'Snowbird Resurection' thread, either in this forum or Alpha News (?)
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I have those Wolverine issues. I guess I just forgot or didn't understand it. I read to many comics to remember them all except when I am reading them.
    Richard Vasseur