Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taking Each Day As It Comes

Oh and at some point, Franklin did become a member, his power was soiling his diaper or something, actually it was an early manifestation of his psych powers, he took the name 'Daydreamer (?)'.
    Franklin name was tattletale and he had the power to projet his 'dreamself'+ he had premonition powers. I must say I really liked the first snark wars, the issue with master Mold (and the 12 soryline) and the 1st part of dolphin dreaming.

I think Power Pack moved to Seattle in the 4-issue mini. Funny, I don't remember the action in the series at all, but Jack "quit the team" at the end (hard to do when you live with them under your parents' roof) and Katie was advanced TWO grades because all of a sudden she got so smart. Didn't think that bit was too realistic, because their adventures would have left some psych scarring...she was depicted as having very destructive powers and issues dealing with that.
    If anyone has a chance to pick up the first 25 issues at least, it is a good read, Louise Simonson's best writing in comics.

This thread may just make my dreams for Alpha Flight come true!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!! I am soooooooooo hoping this comes off!
    An all new Alpha Flight? "You gotta be kiddin me!"