Poll: What do you find more inportant on AlphaFlight.net?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's More Important?

Default What's More Important?

Lately I've been doing mostly work on the galleries for AlphaFlight.net, and have not been doing much with the Character Overviews. Since these are the two largest sections of the site, I'd like to know the visitors of the site rank these sections' importance. This matters for me to dicide what work to do when I'm done one piece.

I voted that both rock
    "Me so happy, Me want to cry!" -Kevin (Bizzaro Jerry)

I voted for the galleries, but that's for artistic merit - which applies to me more - , tho I do use the overviews frequently. But personally, I'd like to see more FAN ART included in the galleries (I know, I know, Ben doesn't have any yet - aside what i gave him access to - SO WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU??)

Ben's unofficial fan-art/-fiction spokesperson...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

It's your house, put the couches where ever you like.

I think both are very important. Personnally, I can't get enough info on some of my favorite characters, so I'm a little biased when it comes to the overviews. But the galleries are great too.

A 'both' vote here.

I do think the overviews are more important/of use to new fans though.

That's soft of the perspecive I've been going at it with. That's why I hit the goal of getting the overviews and galleries up for the current team. Now I'm getting the core members up, and I should have all the members who will be appearing in #3 up for when it comes out. I have info on the plodex up, and since I'm sure Marrina will somehow be involved, or at the very least mentioned, her bio has a priority. Hmm, I just woke up, and that looks garbled...oh well need coffee

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    A 'both' vote here.

I do think the overviews are more important/of use to new fans though.

The messagebaoards are the most important. So you can talk to other fans with the same interest as you.
    Richard Vasseur

both.
    i am going to marry my novels and have little short stories for children.
    -jack kerouac

Hey...he's my God too...You need to share or I'll tell mom.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    I voted for the galleries, but that's for artistic merit - which applies to me more - , tho I do use the overviews frequently. But personally, I'd like to see more FAN ART included in the galleries (I know, I know, Ben doesn't have any yet - aside what i gave him access to - SO WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU??)

Are you saying we should get our buttocks in gear and start drawing, Allan?

Dana

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson-15226
    Oh, My God!
    User banned! No tollerance for this spamming! Know this, all those many spam accounts created rectnly, if this continues, counter measures WILL be taken. You ISP will be contactd, I have you IP address, the time you posted, email addy, geographic location and oh, so much more. Mess with me, I mess back. STOP IT NOW!

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck

Are you saying we should get our buttocks in gear and start drawing, Allan?

Dana
    not bad, only took a year for a responce to this one, but yes, Dana, break out those pencils/pens/crayons!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

LOL....Omigosh...I didn't even notice the date on the message...Whoops!

Dana