Thread: About that RPG...

Default About that RPG...

Yes, it is me, Regret1017, asking about our RPG.

Where are we going with this RPG? Are there going to be OC's? What characters are under the control of who? When will it start? Etc.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

I'm not sure about the forum RPG (if there was going to be a Forum RPG), but the PBeM game that I run has been going for a couple of weeks now. It's full of original characters (check out the Photo Gallery), and I think it's going pretty good.

Puck, what do you think??

-Mystic

I think it's going really well
    Though I can be very impatient and I am waiting for Shawn to post!

If someone wanted to take a minute to give me a detailed explanation of how a forum based RPG works, what features the forum might need to make it work well, maybe give me an URL where there is an ongoing forum based RPG, I'll see what I can do about applying some modifications to the forum to facilitate this.

Ben

The only forum based RPG I know of is a Star Trek one that's run on the Helix BBS. I've never checked it out, but it's been going for over a year, so they might know. I can ask them if you'd like...

Cheers,
    Mystic

don't worry about it, I'll poke around on my own, I'll see what's what with what

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic
    The only forum based RPG I know of is a Star Trek one that's run on the Helix BBS. I've never checked it out, but it's been going for over a year, so they might know. I can ask them if you'd like...

Cheers,
    Mystic

okily dokily, just thought I would offer.

Cheers,
    Mystic

The posts here aren't too recent, but for what it's worth, Ben, http://www.go-gaia.com is a forum whose entire raison d'etre is roleplay.