Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cool Alpha Micros

Actually, if you go to the Avatar loading page, where ben has so nicely added several pre-concieved avatars, Ben has actually been nice enough to include a few Micro avatars for your enjoyment! (Just saw them when I was browsing)
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

I have the Avatar size set to 75x75 pxls. As Allan mentioned, I did make some avatars out of these little guys. It doesn't show thier whole body, but it does the trick. Enjoy!

Ben

I found my own avatar the 19 year old Guardian looks pretty good. And I see I might be able to draw my own or make one from other pictures.
    Richard Vasseur

They're looking really good, Ben!

Suzene

You can tell I changed mine to Marrina I liked her. Maybe marvel could bring her back. You do have some nice avatars here.
    Richard Vasseur

I'd hazard that we are likely to see a very active Marrina, within the first six issues of Vol 3. :P
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Why would you hazard that guess?
    Richard Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    Why would you hazard that guess?
    Firstly, the solicits have mentioned 'The Plodex' and there's the tiny figure on the last page of #1. After discussion, the conclusion was that the figures represented two further recruits for Sas's flight, Snowbird and Marrina.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I totally agree, I think there's an excelent chance of seeing Marrina return. Fans have been asking for it for 20 years, and the return of the plodex is the perfel fuel to bring her back.

Getting out # 1 well I am looking at the last page. You mean the blue figure with the big eyes that could be Marrina and Snowbird with the white dress. If so they sure changed their costumes. Anyway I want them both back.
    Richard Vasseur

When it first came out, that was the closest thing we could figure. We kind of put the colouring asside, as there were a few other colouring errors on that same picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    Getting out # 1 well I am looking at the last page. You mean the blue figure with the big eyes that could be Marrina and Snowbird with the white dress. If so they sure changed their costumes. Anyway I want them both back.

Maybe they both just have new costumes for a new Alpha Flight. New costumes might be ok as long as they are back.
    Richard Vasseur