Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cool Alpha Micros

Oh those are too cute!

They are very cool, an other great collection (that looks to include some on the site you posted) is http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/...lphaflight.htm

Some of those cheekbones are sharp enough to cut yourself on!

They're all crazy-like, I love them

These have become quite the popular passtime for some folks, there are sites out there filled just with the "nude" templates, that you can basically paint as you would, or alter as you would to make your favorite hero. It looks like fun, I'd play around with it, if I didn't already have enough AF stuff on my plate However, if anyone wantes to try their hand at it, it might be fun!

I found a good site full of templates for those interested

http://www.geocities.com/wicket_harley/

Ben

Gah! They look like evil little bobble-head dolls!

Suzene

Gotta love em'

Ok, so I couldn't resist trying my hand at one of these little guys! I think there may be a few folks swooning over this one

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Ok, so I couldn't resist trying my hand at one of these little guys! I think there may be a few folks swooning over this one

LOL - very cool! Now if we could just animate him to strip and pour maple syrup over his chest then I think a certain member here would be even happier

EEEKKK - just clicked on the male template page and was confronted with a page full of little naked men NONE of whom had any genitals - now THAT'S scary!!!!

yah, they are pretty spooky at first! The really scary thing is, I'm having a blast makin' these funny little creatures!

Here's my next one:

VERY cool! Maybe you should submit them to the site and he can add them to the Marvel A-Z that he has? (Just looking at them now - less complicated than actually making them myself I think!).

I would submit them, but it says on the site that it's heroes as of 1987 in the Marvel U.... I'll just toss them up in the galleries of AF.net eventually.

They really aren't hard, and quite fun to see them come together!

What programs are you using to customize these things. I'd show ya what I did to them in MS Paint but I'll save your eyes the strain.

I'm using Paint Shop Pro. You can download a trial version at http://www.jasc.com

I'm sure you could do it with mspaint, but having the ability to have multiple layers makes it WAY easier.

Here's my latest...I guess since I'm this far in, I might as well do all of the new Alpha flight

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    What programs are you using to customize these things. I'd show ya what I did to them in MS Paint but I'll save your eyes the strain.