Thread: Nemesis in AF Vol. 3

Default Nemesis in AF Vol. 3

I'm looking over Walter and Nemesis's explanations of her existance. It sort of seems to bridge the gap between the two preious times we've seen her in Alpha Flight. I'm thinking that Lobell is trying to tie all versions into one, but can't be sure. I'm hestant to do anything with any incarnation on AF.net, as if it goes a different way, I'll have to change it all. How does everyone else see this?

Ben

I think it's a nice shot in the face of everyone saying Lobdell isn't respecting continuity...

Quote Originally Posted by Nalyd Psycho
    I think it's a nice shot in the face of everyone saying Lobdell isn't respecting continuity...
    The only problem with that is, Nemesis' continuity is complicated on it own WITHOUT Lobdell coming in... When Byrne introduced her, and every successive use, her character gets even more hard to figure out, especially after her first 'death'...

... also, on a completely unrelated note... is anyone else getting serious pop-up probs when they load the forum? this is only a recent thing - as in the last couple of days - and wonder if it's something to do with the server or my connection...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Not the forum! I wouldn't do that to you all! I'll catch you on MSN, you have spyware on your system.