Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Avatars

So did I.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

I mentioned it in a thread that the special someone had contributed to as "love the new avatar, Ben"!
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    I mentioned it in a thread that the special someone had contributed to as "love the new avatar, Ben"!
    LOL, No, that's actually not the one I was talking about But I was kinda pleased with how that one turned out too

Ben

a whole bunch of a new ones from AF #12 are up now.

Ben

added a new page of for avatars, Alpha_Flight7. It's got avatars from New Avengers 16.

Ben

Default Want a avatar

how do I get a avatar?

how do I download a avatar [/right]

Hiya Narya, welcome to the forums. To get an avatar click on profile on the main title page and scroll all the way down to the bottom. There's a section called avatar control panel and you can choose an avatar there.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by Narya
    how do I download a avatar [/right]
    Click on the profile button at the top of this page (just under and to the left of the Alpha Waves picture) and that will take you to your profile page. Go right to the bottom of that page and you'll see a section marked: "Select Avatar from gallery" and click the button marked: "Show Gallery". Find the one you want, click the button under the pic and then click the button at the bottom marked: "Select avatar". That's it.

Don't have many options, now do we?