Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Avatars

Default New Avatars

With a new issue, comes...yes...NEW AVATARS! (all on Alpha_Flight4) Enjoy.

I fancied the change Fast approaching the big 3 double 0, so thought I'd treat meyself :P
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

1 new one from the latest preview...whoever gets there first. get's Thunder! YAY

New Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    1 new one from the latest preview...whoever gets there first. get's Thunder! YAY
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Mapleleaf Jr
    I got him, Ben! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
    Ben.. Hun.. You've just become his enabler. :laugh:

~ Magik
    Do you believe in -- Magik?

heh heh, I've his dealer! I'm actually supprised that he didn't choose the MM micro hero!

For those of you who like to invade and dominate planets, please enjoy mr. plodex guy for an avatar (in vilains)

I think I'll keep my Marrina avatar. Shes such a cute fish face.
    Richard Vasseur

New issue, that's right folks, NEW AVATARS! I have now filled the Alpha_Flight4 avatar gallery, and have started Alpha_Flight5, and with that comes a new colour scheme! Enjoy.

Ben

I'm still digging my Walt in the lab avatar but the new ones look great!

The new one of Marrina is ok but I like the fierce one still. Like she is ready to kill someone.
    Richard Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    The new one of Marrina is ok but I like the fierce one still. Like she is ready to kill someone.

... prolly because she IS!! that's from the cover of vol.1 #2, where she disembowels Puck!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

I never did like the classic "fierce Marrina" avatar. I couldn't decide if she was struggling against her genetic nature, or if she was having a Cameron Diaz moment (a la 'The Sweetest Thing') and being depressed because her boobs weren't as perky as they used to be.

I think her boobs are plenty perky. You better not say anything is wrong with them to her, she might disembowl you.
    I like it cause the avatar shows her as tough letting everybody know not to mess with her.
    Richard Vasseur