Thread: What Are You Re-Reading At Present?

Default What Are You Re-Reading At Present?

Chris Weston did an excellent interview yesterday, the upshot being that I've dug out all of Ennis's War Stories (eight in all) and am re-reading them. Oh and I've sorted all my Alpha's, specials etc and will be strating on them after War Stories.

So anyone else turning a part of their collection very dog eared?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

damn straight I am (figeratively speaking)... I have the first twelve iss's of vol.1 all but massacred, mostly so I can write AFR, but also because I'm learning the intrinsities of John Byrne's mind
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

I'm re-reading AF Vol.2 right at the moment, trying to remember what all happened for the game I run. I'm also reading through parts of Vol.1, and the two X-Man issues that have the Great Beasts in them. That's about it for the moment...although those issues of Elektra I have in my closet are calling me

Cheers,
    Mystic

Nothing in particular, but always am. When ever I have 10-15 minutes I grab a comic from my boxes and enjoy,

Quote Originally Posted by Nalyd Psycho
    Nothing in particular, but always am. When ever I have 10-15 minutes I grab a comic from my boxes and enjoy,
    You should have a cupboard for your comics, it's the in thing :P

I'm gonna have to convince myself to read vol 2 AF again, but it needs to be done One comic I re-read constantly is Transmet, but thats the joy of TPB's.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Just finished re-reading vol.2 of AF - have to say it was my first read of the series but I found it suitably interesting which is better than hating it like I thought I would! There are parts when I found it patchy, and I'm not overly keen on long drawn out Governmental Conspiracy plots - but for the most part it was pretty sound.

I re-read the entire run of Alpha Flight vol 1 a couple of weeks back to try and bring be up to date in time for the new series.

My next project will probably be re-reading Vertigo's The Books of Magic as I recently bought the later issues which I didn't have so want to read the whole lot together. There are so many comic-books which I would love to re-read - my comic cupboard runneth over!