Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Father For Flex?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    What, Mac dying, not like him
    Indeed, it'd just be rude and inconsiderate to die more than once...
    See You Mac, we're onto your insurance scam. How much dosh do you want
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    See You Mac, we're onto your insurance scam. How much dosh do you want
    That's why he's got so many names, one identity to pillage the funds of each time...

Could Ripclaw or War Blade be related to Flex? Now if he was more like those characters he would have been a lot better.
    Richard Vasseur

I kinda liked the idea that Flex's personality and his powers were very different. His power was to make blades but he had no real interest in using them since he didn't want to hurt people. Sure he was never my favorite but I thought he had potential.

I agree. He had a unique personality and his powers weren't bad. With a little more training he could be a valued member of Alpha Flight.

His personality had to become more aggressive for him to be any good on the team. He had to be willing to use those blades to be a valuable member.
    Richard Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    He had to be willing to use those blades to be a valuable member.
    Now if he was willing to use those Blades on someones valuable member, he could probably join the Authority.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!